• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Finished media blasting the interior,under the dash & cowl area & door jams on the Bee. Next is to finally install the 4 trunk pan pieces.

Spent a few hours researching how to adjust my Hurst 4 speed as I waited for the sun to come up. Finally get underneath the car and find there are no stop bolts on this shifter. It seems like it could go 'further' into second gear and not want to pop out....On the bright side, I found the nut on the 1-2 lever quite loose. Just might have been the problem....Anyway, new lock washers coming up.

Just got my new ET Streets mounted up. Got the new trans cooler lines mocked up and the new alum 3 pass, 2 row rad from Northern mounted. Tomorrow i mount the cooler, finish the trans lines, sort out that leaky passenger side header gasket and maybe FIRE HER UP for the first time since Thanksgiving.

Next i have to replace the pinion seal and axle seals.

getting her ready for the road...just got my pistol grip shifter...Thanks Steve! got a 71 shifter linkage/shift plate...SO...if anyone is looking for a cordoba shifter/linkage/shift plate...PM me.

djais, I put one in my 73 last summer, They are great, best 85 bucks ive ever spent on something like that, and thanks again Bigredbird! I waxed the car (with my wife's help) and backed it out and up in the drive way, ready to go..... so i thought, two days later it rained, then turned into freezing rain and then to snow, only about 18 inches is all! Maybe i should have left things alone lol... It is officially spring time :)

put new wheels and tires on duster will get gtx ready next week duster and jag 045.jpgduster and jag 046.jpg

Last edited:
Finished up the engine bay, put the hood back on, and added some detail parts,. Cleaned the passenger side rear window assembly...that broke a roller so out it came...for a re-build. Had a few Beers, nice dinner and a good nights sleep. That's about it on my ride....View attachment 108642View attachment 108643View attachment 108644:blob1::blob1::blob1::headbang::headbang::headbang::hello2::hello2::hello2:

deleted the heater, pondering a way to cover the large holes in the firewall, painted the steering column and got the dash put back together! next is seat upholstery and misc trim

Took her out for her first drive since nov. and freshening up the engine compartment :):headbang::blob1:P3251795.jpgP3251794.jpg

I ordered a auto darkening welding helmet from Eastwood.. Never use one of these and my regular one is about shot. Welding equipment updating is getting pricy this past two weeks.

Took it for a ride, did a drive through at the local ford dealership. Open cut outs, everyone in showroom looking, mechanics looking out the doors, me.... smiling and chuckling :icon_biggrin:

Dropped my ragtop off at the upholstery shop to have the new top installed.

Was off work today, and drove it for my errands- enjoyed the hell out of it again!

Did NOT enjoy filling 3/4 of the tank for $70 @ $3.75 for 89 oct, but was actually kinda happy it's not a big block.

- - - Updated - - -

...and why is it 20 cents diff between 87 and 89, but only 15 cents (or 20 depending on station) diff between 89 and 93??

That's 10 cents per point from 87 to 89, but only 5 cents or less per point to get from 89 to 93??

Was off work today, and drove it for my errands- enjoyed the hell out of it again!

Did NOT enjoy filling 3/4 of the tank for $70 @ $3.75 for 89 oct, but was actually kinda happy it's not a big block.

- - - Updated - - -

...and why is it 20 cents diff between 87 and 89, but only 15 cents (or 20 depending on station) diff between 89 and 93??

That's 10 cents per point from 87 to 89, but only 5 cents or less per point to get from 89 to 93??

Supply and demand.

Auto Transport Service
Back