• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

I changed out the gauge cluster in my 65 Belvedere wagon so now I have a fuel gauge again.

I stole the battery out of it so I could jumpstart my lawn mower and cut the grass!
I've had a dead battery in my zero turn all season. Use the jump box every time, and just try not to shut it down away from the garage!

One of these days it'll die when I pull the jump box off, and I'll HAVE to replace the battery....

Threw the doors back on, 58 and still lifting doors by myself. The drivers door had nothing installed, the passengers door had the glass installed, etc. Quite a bit of difference in weight that's for sure. Still need to do some aligning.

Will put in the vapour barriers shortly.

URL].jpg
URL].jpg

Bought some black AN fittings and push-lock hose for the "Krusty" project. Brake and fuel plumbing are next on the agenda...

20220714_124754.jpg
20230530_185054.jpg

@eldubb440 repair is WORKING GREAT, as expected!! Blue now has it's face!!
IMG_8687.jpg

41 years ago, this 1971 was on this property.

Got an alignment, fueled up with some Sunoco 110 and stopped at the parts store. I haven’t driven the GTX since last October so it felt damn good…

IMG_8948.jpeg

I stole the MSD coil out of my Challenger convertible,and we installed it in my friends AMX and got it timed and running and driving! We took it out for a blast and it was awesome!

20201214_114510.jpg

20230531_190507.jpg

20230531_191052.jpg

Last edited:
Made it to the fairgrounds, the 440 stayed cool despite freeway speeds with 4.10’s and temperatures in the mid 80’s.

Can’t wait for tomorrow…

IMG_8951.jpeg
IMG_8950.jpeg

20230601_142119.jpg

Sanding, sanding, and more sanding.
Repairing poorly done lower panel on driver door

Fred turned into my company transport today (I think I actually lost money on the expense voucher :) ).
I decided he needed to stop and get a little religion on the way too:
IMG_20230601_083618639_HDR.jpg

(That's the areas' "Gospel Music Park" sign over yonder....)

In order to do my Scarebird disc brake conversion, I needed the drums and studs removed from the front hubs, and new studs pressed in. The rotors also needed the hub ID opened up a bit. I was short on time, so I had my machine shop do it. Now I am ready to start assembly tomorrow.

new hubs.jpg

new discs.jpg

One must repent for the strips of rubber one layth across the pavement!
Sorry Pete, I disagree with you on that.

The BURNING is incents & the roar of exhaust is the joyous music for our love of the Lord.

My late brother-in-laws mom passed, today was funeral, took my mom (80yrs) as we pulled into cemetary, ac died in the 15 Challenger, 92F; finished there, both windows & sunroof open, "right foot fan speed set on high", got her home, bad HVAC Blower relay, good to go.

Last edited:
Started replacing my 2.5" exhaust with 3". Got a kit from Jegs and 2 Ultra Flow mufflers. Had to make the driver side shorter to get it through the trans cross brace. I'll finish fitting it tomorrow and get it welded up including a crossover pipe and o2 bung.
20230602_100618.jpg
20230602_112136.jpg
20230602_112149.jpg

I’m going to need new exhaust in the near future, 3” looks like the way to go. Are you going to do an H-pipe?

Auto Transport Service
Back