• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodward Dream Cruise Parking ( Free For Members )

bmoparmofo

Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I have lurked here for awhile on and off. I have a 69 charger and a couple of 67 newports. Anyway, I run a pub on Woodward and I'm offering basically free parking to members here. We kind of think it should be like the days of cruising, where you used to go and buy something from the place and hang out with your car. Sorry I'm so late to past this here. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Most of my front row along Woodward is spoken for but I have two lots that are right behind the front row and have some room. I have some nice Mopars that are coming out already for the front but thought maybe there are some people that dont have a spot yet? I never liked the idea of having to pay to park, I know some places have to though. We are located just north of 11 mile, its The Blarney Stone Pub, you can contact me at the pub or my email is bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT COM. I'll keep an eye on my email, sorry this is late. Enjoy the cruise! Bo

First;welcome to the party. Best crowd on the 'net! Would love to make it;I'm working Saturday,but if my car were mobile,I'd be VERY tempted to turn it(the overtime) down. Thing is,the OT pays for the S.F.-like any mistress,she wants all the attention,and for me to work overtime to buy her shiny baubles and such.

You WILL have pics for us,right? RIGHT?!?! We encourage parking lot **** here.

I will try to get some pics, I'll see if I can get away from working for a few. If anyone is interested in parking you might have to call me at the pub, 248-541-1881. Not sure if I'll get to the email before the morning. I have room in the north lot for sure. We have the lots blocked off so that the cars that are supposed to be there have room. Just let me know if your interested, the earlier the better. Have fun! Bo.

That's damn nice of ya, mofo!!! if i was able to go, i would def. park in your lot and partake of the frothy fare!!! :beermug::beermug:

It has been mentioned before and i think we speak for all here;

PARKING LOT ****!!!! :grin:

Welcome! and don't be a stranger, a lotta good guys from all over da country here (esp. our beloved Midwest!) grab a chair and set down for a while...

BTW...any pics of da charger and newport? we love regular car **** too!!! :p

Isn't always the way? This is a great offer and until our two governments combine to build the grate trans-pac bridge, looks like I'll miss this opportunity....I do know that once the bridge is up, I'll single handidly repair the US economy at the bar of the Blarney Stone!:yes:

Isn't always the way? This is a great offer and until our two governments combine to build the grate trans-pac bridge, looks like I'll miss this opportunity....I do know that once the bridge is up, I'll single handidly repair the US economy at the bar of the Blarney Stone!:yes:

:rolling::rolling::rolling:I'll meet you there!!:beermug:
After yesterdays rain out, I may just cruise over there today.

SAM_0157.jpg
SAM_0141.jpg
SAM_0130.jpg
SAM_0127.jpg
SAM_0124.jpg

A great group of folks came out, rain and all. It was slower than it should have been with the weather and some no shows but what can you do? Thanks to all that came out and your welcome to do it again next year or anytime!

Thank you for the pics. Some mighty fine restos and probably some originals as well. I plan on hitting both Woodward and Back To The Bricks next year-I hope...:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Heard on a Detroit area radio station that there was talk of shortening,curtailing or downright ending the D.C. due to some municipalities getting their panties in a bunch over the traffic congestion. Anyone have any other info? If they don't want ya down there,come to Back To The Bricks! It's getting huge,and will easily outgrow the current route and parking area next year. Come add to our congestion!:yes:

Glad to see the 65 Barracudas representing at Woodward!!! We held up our end with dads 65 Barracuda at Back to the Bricks. I did see one each of 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen Chargers both nights I was at B2B and it is giving me incentive to get my 69 going. Hopefully next year we will make the trek to Woodward too.

Stappy;caught a glimpse of your car on Channel 12's coverage(my,but Angie is a fine lookin' lady...). I worked all weekend,so I couldn't make it. Hey,Frankenmuth is coming up in a couple of weeks...

WHA???!!! I was on TV 12??? I missed it. I am gonna have to check the video archives.
I was in a movie with Angie once. They shot the movie "An Ordinary Killer" around Corunna and she had a part in it. You can see like 1/3 of my face way back in the background for like 2 seconds :yes:
Once again, riding Angies coattails...

Auto Transport Service
Back