• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yep one more from fabo

res1vw21

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
Hi my name is Ross I live near Seattle. I have lots of mopars but only one b body, its a '77 'doba that I bought to cut up. The car is in decent shape but we (my pop, grandpa, and I) are going to transplant the 400 and running gear into our '52 Chrysler town and country wagon. I don't have any pics but I will try to find some.

I have two of them they both have 331s in them and both were in a barn that fell in before we got them. anyway one is in good enough shape to restore and the other is going to be my primer wagon. I will post some pics as soon as I take some, I am thinking about going to the farm sometime this week and can take some then.

WELCOME ABOARD Ross!!!!!

Since your cutting it up, for what purpose and would you be willing to sell some parts?

Trunk floor and drivers 1/4 from the door back.

Yes and I will take a look to see the condition of the parts for yha. I don't know when we are going to cut, it is a fully drivable car so it might be a little while or it could be this Aug. anyway I will take some pics tomorrow and post them.

Well here are some pics of the two wagons and some of the other cars we have. The black '52 my grandpa drove off the railway car brand new, his dad, my great grandpa owned a dealership in the 50's and this was a graduation present to him. It still runs and drives but is undergoing a restoration that has been put on hold at the moment for the '34. He raced it back in the day with the 331 in it. He also raced 3/4 midgets and a '34 Plymouth. (more on the Plymouth later)
The frame is an Art Morrison frame that was built and powder coated last month. It is also a 331 hemi that was built by Ron and is a torque monster. The body is currently at a shop and hopefully will be completed buy the end of Aug. Back in the forties my grandpa raced and one of the cars was a '34 Plymouth, it was rolled but it always stuck in his head. He was born in '34 and when it came time to have a rod built the '34 was a natural choice. The '52 wagons are something he picked up and one still is supposed to run but we haven't tried yet. They both have 331's and both were in a caved in barn when we rescued them. The one in the barn next to the '52 Saratoga is the one that we are going to primer rod, which will include a chop, shave of the nose, some Frenching and other kustom tricks. The doba will donate it's 400, 727, and rear end for this wagon. The Saratoga next to it is a very clean car and was purchased as a parts car but it is too clean to cut so it sits for now. The blue '53 is a strait six car and I don't know why it is on blocks right now, it is a running driving car that is driving on a regular basis. Not pictured are another '49 Plymouth that was purchased as parts but is way to clean to cut, another blue '53 that is almost as nice as the one that is pictured and a few parts cars that are all cut up.

When we cut the doba the drivers 1/4 looked clean, but I don't know when that will happen.

DSC00887.JPGr.jpg

DSC00892.JPGr.jpg

DSC00894.JPGr.jpg

DSC00896.JPGr.jpg

DSC00897.JPGr.jpg

DSC00898.JPGr.jpg

DSC00904.JPGr.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back