• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 ALL NEW 2 Barrels..

If you have a bigger cam than stock, I would change the center jets to 64. 62 cones stock in it.
Yeah, I did order a set of 64's, now'd be the time to do that..
I need advice running a new line, from where tank line ends, THEN, after Pump to carb lines, I don't have but maybe 3"- 4" between tank line and outlet. Isnt this a Carter M6903? Its does seem to be slingin' oil around its gaskets..
20200808_112226.jpg

You can see my limited angle room to work with fromUnda..
[Sorry its early for me, 18 hr shift last yesterdaynight] Anyone interested in a job with KCMO P.D.? LoL
20200808_112226.jpg

Gettin old, no lift makes this no fun.. (From Pump to line)
20200808_112324.jpg

Setiously, dont know how the damn thing ran as well as it did. How did my father NOT put at least ONE damn filter inline..UUUGGGH! Then there are these Glass pieces of sh"tt.. Looks cool. But "Looking Cool" rarely means "Performance".
15969045914503835105010058155023.jpg

Yeah, I did order a set of 64's, now'd be the time to do that..
I need advice running a new line, from where tank line ends, THEN, after Pump to carb lines, I don't have but maybe 3"- 4" between tank line and outlet. Isnt this a Carter M6903? Its does seem to be slingin' oil around its gaskets..
View attachment 985739
You can see my limited angle room to work with fromUnda..
[Sorry its early for me, 18 hr shift last yesterdaynight] Anyone interested in a job with KCMO P.D.? LoL
View attachment 985739
Gettin old, no lift makes this no fun.. (From Pump to line)
View attachment 985743
Setiously, dont know how the damn thing ran as well as it did. How did my father NOT put at least ONE damn filter inline..UUUGGGH! Then there are these Glass pieces of sh"tt.. Looks cool. But "Looking Cool" rarely means "Performance".
View attachment 985744
That hose is smaller than by breather hose:eek: Looks smaller than stock:nutkick:

Yes, that "looks like" a Carter M6903.
My car had a metal Wix 3/8th inline fuel filter at the engine end of the factory 3/8ths fuel line (Real V-code :poke:) so I just replaced it with a new Wix same part# but at least I know how old this one is. 40 micron inline steel mesh filter is in the braided upper line main feed in, right before the fuel pressure gauge and 3 braided lines that go to the carb bowls.
Carter M6903 fuel pump:
20180923_124541.jpg

Promax inline fuel filter etc:
20180923_183803.jpg

Yeah, I see several going to an electric pump, as u know, I'd also NEED a regulator as seen. In MY case, Im trying to keep ye ole "A12" as OEM as possible. (Knowing these days, with our evil crap Gasoline?) some changes ARE necessary such as the BLUE gaskets. Hardened valve seats are pretty much a "Given".. Freakin Holley, :bs_flag: delayed another 2 weeks!? Something amiss with their Dichromating process.. They said :BangHead:.. I'm.about to slap a "Torker" & 950 D.P. on the damn thing! Anyway, picked this up from E Bay last week,
20200810_202218.jpg

its got some decent retro assy line pics of linkages etc..
Both Promax and SixpackPerformance came through with the baseplates!
I do have 3 Sets Of ALL NEW 4365 Gaskets, diaphragm.
20200811_091149.jpg

0-4144 is already on the car.. I may not wait on Holley. If my rebuild goes as hoping Hell only really had ONE bad carb out front. I just decided to R&R all 3.. ALSO, noticed this!
20200811_091855.jpg
(Rear outboard)...My God :wtf:

Last edited:
Yeah, I see several going to an electric pump, as u know, you also do NEED a regulator ad seen. Im trying to keep ye ole A12 as OEM as possible. (Knowing these days, with our evil crap Gasoline?) Changes ARE necessary such as blue carb gaskets. Freakin Holley, delayed another 2 weeks! Something amiss with their Dichromating process.. They said :BangHead:.. I'm.about to slap a "Torker" & 950 D.P. on the damn thing! Anyway, picked this up from E Bay last week,
View attachment 987255
its got some decent retro assy line pics of linkages etc..
Both Promax and SixpackPerformance came through with the baseplates!
I do have 3 Sets Of ALL NEW 4365 Gaskets, diaphragm.
View attachment 987267
0-4144 is already on the car.. I may not wait on Holley. If my rebuild goes as hoping Hell only really had ONE bad carb out front. I just decided to R&R all 3.. ALSO, noticed this!
View attachment 987266 (Rear outboard)...My God :wtf:
Wow...that 6bbl definitely needs some TLC. Be careful with the vacuum pod diaphragms, I've read they tear easily.
That is one thing that I haven't changed, and I'm not going to unless it's neccessary. I don't know what springs are in them, I assume factory stock, but the outboard carbs open at the right time under all circumstances, so I'm not going to fix what isn't broken.
Again, get that 6bbl up and running and be prepared for a truly unique performance experience!

Hahaha...Yeah I know. Not surprised though. Someone REALLY wanted at that screw! It actually came right out, with the carb OFF of the car. I think my ol man used to trade bodywork, (His real specialty) with a guy who supposedly knew 6 Packs. We see now how wrong that was. Other screw's "Slot" is broken off. Glad I bought a few baseplates.. Jesus

Promax inline fuel filter etc:
View attachment 986974[/QUOTE]

Wow, did you have that intake Ceramic coated? Looks killer. Gets pretty "Busy" on the R side I know. It ran killer up until July 13. I raced a few local guys with it, not ONE damn 396, 454 or old High School buddy's 455 S.D. Trans Am could get anywhere near this A12. That night it just kinda passed out..lol
So began all of this new wiring & induction surgeries.. Wouldn't be much fun if I didnt have to get the wrenches out once & a while.. As long as I don't need a machine shop I can do about all of it.

Wow, did you have that intake Ceramic coated? Looks killer.
Thanks.
Actually I had it media blasted and clearcoated. I was actually disappointed in the results in that it looks gray instead of aluminum...For the best finishes, that domain belongs to @CudaChick1968
:thumbsup: :bananadance:
I'm planning on having my Weiand P3690982 6bbl intake polished, but I am going to run it and tune on it first, to make sure I want to keep it.
20200604_135643.jpg
20200130_160341.jpg
100_1215.jpg

Thanks.
Actually I had it media blasted and clearcoated. I was actually disappointed in the results in that it looks gray instead of aluminum...For the best finishes, that domain belongs to @CudaChick1968
I'm planning on having my Weiand P3690982 6bbl intake polished, but I am going to run it and tune on it first, to make sure I want to keep it.
View attachment 987311 View attachment 987312 View attachment 987313

Christ! And I thought running an STR15 was a radical idea!
Thought it looked kinda shiny.
Surely it'd clean up easily if anything ever were to leak..

Thanks.
View attachment 987311 View attachment 987312 View attachment 987313

You have a customized hood for running the Weiand?!
Wow!

Auto Transport Service
Back