• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dart is finally here....5 months late lol

I don't hate column shift.....just like floor shift better. Most likely will leave it on the column.

Just want to drive this one. Now I can do what I really want to do to my 66 Belvedere.

Naw.....the 6 still runs good. It should as it only has 51590 on the clock and I believe it to be true. But it may get an 8 3/4 rear as I still have a few different gears to plug in.
I had a 71 Barracuda convertible slant six car. Supposedly one of only 163 built. It got 15 miles to the gallon and was absolutely gutless! I bought a rusty 71 Challenger R/T with a freshly rebuilt 383 Magnum/727/8 3/4 3.55 sure grip rear axle in it,and swapped the whole driveline and rallye dash into the Barracuda convertible. I added disc brakes,gilled fenders, a shaker hood,and dual exhaust with tips. It completely transformed the car from boat anchor to cool and powerful!

I would believe that car has 51K.

Mine had 54K in 2012.

They are still out there, especially base model, 318/six cars, and 2 barrel cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back