• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 charger photos

14 inch 66 Charger. Not to be confused with the 67 Charger which didn't have the spinners and black in place of the argent silver.
Picture%20919.jpg

15" wheels & tires were never offered on 66 or 67 Charger....14" only

No problem sir, I love the original caps but want to run 15 inch rims to clear bigger brakes, thought maybe you were on to something Kombi or had applied some clever German engineering!

No problem sir, I love the original caps but want to run 15 inch rims to clear bigger brakes, thought maybe you were on to something Kombi or had applied some clever German engineering!

Greg
Check this out if you want to run your 14" hubcaps on 15" wheels.
Way down at the bottom of the page.

http://themopardude.com/New_Custom_2.html

Reed

Hello all! I'm new here, just thought I'd throw a pic up of my Charger I've had for 24 years. Thanks RemCharger.

- - - Updated - - -

Nother.

Attachments

• IMG_00000404.jpg
    IMG_00000404.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_00000352.jpg
    IMG_00000352.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 560
020.JPG018.JPG017.JPG016.JPGThis used to be mine, I sold to a good friend who then restored it. it is a 67', but we used a few 66' parts on it. The car was originally a 318, now it is a GTX underneath, with a 68' 440.

My latest project.

Attachments

• IMG_00000329.jpg
    IMG_00000329.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 570
My latest project.

Going to need more pics and info on that bad boy!

Welcome aboard! Good to hear from you.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 179530View attachment 179531View attachment 179532View attachment 179533This used to be mine, I sold to a good friend who then restored it. it is a 67', but we used a few 66' parts on it. The car was originally a 318, now it is a GTX underneath, with a 68' 440.

By FAR the best color ever laid on a 1st gen. Some day mine will be that nice.

IMG_4744.jpg

Thanks G pulller. I understand you've talked to my Dad about Vegas.. We will meet up! Sorry I'm a bit frugal with posting!

Thanks G pulller. I understand you've talked to my Dad about Vegas.. We will meet up! Sorry I'm a bit frugal with posting!

Did your dad PM me over at 66-67 Charger site? I was a bit confused, not going to Vegas, would like to but just not going to happen any time soon. ha ha ha

Ohh, ok , sometimes Pops' "computer communication" isn't easy to interpret! Too bad, maybe at the Charger 50th!

some really nice chargers guys :headbang:

Ohh, ok , sometimes Pops' "computer communication" isn't easy to interpret! Too bad, maybe at the Charger 50th!

Yeah would like to go to the 50th. There was discussion on the 66-67 site on where to have it. Nobody thought my idea of Minnesota or Iowa.

Yeah would like to go to the 50th. There was discussion on the 66-67 site on where to have it. Nobody thought my idea of Minnesota or Iowa.
There is a shindig planned at Carlisle, that date would be in all likelyhood July 7-10, 2016.
But no details yet.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife waited quite a while for the sun to be just right for this. She wanted the lines to match up and reflection just a certain way. Horizon/water to match the body line. Came out nice.
S4018847.jpg

Nice picture Bob! Carlisle, that's only 1,100 miles...

Auto Transport Service
Back