• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else into bicycles?

I-Wish-That-I-was-That-Bike-Seat_fb_91810.jpg

Just found this picture of me last week.
Too bad the bike was cut in half.

20170821_191457.jpg

I posted a thread on my recent purchase but here it is again. 1957 Columbia Seminole all original. I'll clean her up and service it then tour the old neighborhood. Maybe even take it our spot where as kids, we rode down this steep hill into a cinder parking lot we called it suicide hill....or not.

s-l200.jpg

Heres my 1976 DG and my 1950 Schwinn I have had since I was about 10 years old in 1965 or so. We were dirt racing the big bikes in 1971 until about 74 and then "graduated" to the little 20" BMX bikes.

49schwinn34frt.jpg medbike26bike 4.jpg DG Bike Cmplete.JPG DG Shimano disc.JPG DG number plate.JPG

IMG_0706.PNG

Quite often I do an egag search of "Old School BMX" to pass time at work and reminisce about the good old days

I have a few, more into the bmx style, I have a HARO, redline GT, and a PK Ripper let's see who knows that one lol.
Pks were awesome! I have a dk general lee in the garage and I can' find stickers for it

Auto Transport Service
Back