• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

College Football Playoffs...

Looking for Clemson to put the wood to Bama. Love Tua but want to see Clemson do it all.

Yes ! Longhorns smash the bulldogs ! Even Bevo wanted to get in the action, out of his corral after the bulldog mascot LOL.
Thats ******* stupid to have such a dangerous animal around 100k screaming people.
Cattle are dangerous animals.
Why cant they just have some idiot dressed like their mascot like every other team does.
Somebodys going to get a horn up the ***.
That steer needs to go to burger world.

Iowa,Kentucky and Texas and a few others had good years
who sucked and I'm glad who didn't make the final 4
was Ohio State :mad:
up 28-3 in the 4th quarter and let Washington come in
with the backdoor cover proved they SUCK and didn't deserve a shot at ****!

Clemson has a punchers chance
the Money has been taking the points and beating the number down.
the lower it goes the better Bama looks..

Steer that larger needs a nose ring if he's around that many people.

At least my sooners made it semi-respectable. Maybe they can grow a defense next year.....
with their offense, wont take but 30% better defense to win it all. Wonder how far the offense will drop next year tho, will be hard to match Baker and Kyler again . Have a 5 star q.b. signed, but probly won`t start the first year----

I took Clemson plus 5.5
and I also have them with the moneyline it was too high to ignore
lookin good so far at halftime :popcorn:

This halftime score is nothing between these two teams. But add an extra 5.5 on top - looking good. Remember last year.....

This halftime score is nothing between these two teams. But add an extra 5.5 on top - looking good. Remember last year.....

3rd quarter score means nothing... DAMHIK lol
I just guessed it is Clemson's turn this year.
we will see.

Alabama was running the ball at will. They should have kept at it. Theyre getting out coached, I want them to lose anyway.

Alabama was running the ball at will. They should have kept at it. Theyre getting out coached, I want them to lose anyway.

Hahaha. I was just gonna say the same thing. Dabo is puttin a whooping on Saban.

Chicka boom , don't ya jes luv it !!! Come on clemson, 51-16 or 58 -16 sounds good.
I hate bama almost as much as I hate the cowturds and the (football) patriots.

Damn
now I'm mad I didn't load up heavy on the money line
but every time I get greedy, I get burned so I also took points.
I do really good with College Fball
the pros are hit and miss

The Tigers were rockstars this year. Gotta love Lawrence - hope he holds that same attitude for his 3 year college career. Yeah I said it - three years then drafted by the Vikings!

Gotta' love it,
Clemson kicked their asses...

Nick Saban going to the NFL ? speculations abound
then walk away/quit "again", like he did on Miami ?

that WR Ross & the safety #19 from Clemson was a great show too

42-14, 28 point spread :poke: , Vegas is upset now...

The Tigers were rockstars this year. Gotta love Lawrence - hope he holds that same attitude for his 3 year college career. Yeah I said it - three years then drafted by the Vikings!
Hes eligible for the draft next year.
Hell win the Heisman next year then go to the pros after only 2 years my prediction.

Auto Transport Service
Back