• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frozen 2 and Annihilation

SteveSS

Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
I had never heard of the horror movie Annihilation (2018) starring Natalie Portman until I read an article comparing the two movies. The storylines of the two movies are similar although the execution is VERY different.

In Annihilation, an extraterritorial lifeform has landed on earth and is changing things through DNA on a cellular level. For instance, a bear kills a woman and part of that woman is blended into the bear's DNA. You can hear her in the bear's voice. It's hard to see but there is part of a human skull blended in the left side of the bear's skull.

This clip is extremely brutal so big blood and guts warnings are issued!!!! But I thought it was cool.

Last edited:
Not really a Netflix production. Paramount made it and released it to theaters in the US but it didn't do well. It was considered “too complicated” and “too intellectual” to connect with mainstream audiences. Rather than release it globally they sold it directly to Netflix. It made some people mad but was probably a smart move.

i hate it, when lights aren't in the budget! i cant see ****

Auto Transport Service
Back