• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a bird :) I hope?

fly fast

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Just joined this site I've been reading lots of post here and now time to join the fun of moparing ya made that up the bird was bought in south Jersey would like to post a pic. of my fender tag first top numbers are missing. Thanks in advance:happy3:

Attachments

• bird4.jpg
    bird4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Pretty sure your fender tag isn't missing anything, looks normal to me, now let's see the rest of the car.

Just joined this site I've been reading lots of post here and now time to join the fun of moparing ya made that up the bird was bought in south Jersey would like to post a pic. of my fender tag first top numbers are missing. Thanks in advance:happy3:

You hope you got a bird? If its a 68-74 bird it would have RM for the first two on your VIN if that helps... looks like it says it on the fender tag.. Welcome Aboard...

Welcome to FBBO Fly Fast!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

If you can find the time, please post some more pictures of your car - We Love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC02851.jpg
    DSC02851.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 319
welcome

:worthless_thread: Welcome to FBBO forum... Photos please...

Last edited:
pictures you get

from the sawdust garage to my garage

Attachments

• bird 030.jpg
    bird 030.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 251
  • bird 010.jpg
    bird 010.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 265
  • bird 015.jpg
    bird 015.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 259
With the "I hope" in the title, I was pretty skeptical that you were gonna get a bird... but there it is! Big congrats!

Thanks to all I have to pull the number matching 440 and rebuild it from the bottom up

Thanks to all I have to pull the number matching 440 and rebuild it from the bottom up

And get the correct black Plymouth decals for the quarter panels.:D

Also,strange tag.

And then meet somewhere near Philly in between you in NJ and me in DE for a photo op and cruise... right?!... lol.

I'm jealous...

How in the "H" did you get that car home without HOARDS of people trying to climb and hang on for dear life? Man o man, you must have had a lot of people drooling over that car, I know I am! You brought it home on an open trailer? You are one brave soul!
You have the dream car of a lifetime. I know you will enjoy it immensely!

Auto Transport Service
Back