• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm always looking for car cars I think are underappreciated.

100_1189.jpg

000_0657.JPG

Hornet 90% done.jpg
001.JPG

Duster 2.jpg

009.JPG

I like all the cars mentioned! I would love one of those 90's Daytonas but you guys would have to build it for me because I'm too old to start learning how to make those go fast.

Love that GSX. My 97 Camaro SS was built by SLP. They sent a Z28 fully loaded to SLP then they changed it into an SLP SS. Later Chevy was building the SSes themselves.
SLP, or Street Legal Performance. That was Ed Hamburger’s company. He started in Jersey back in the mid 70’s running a small block Duster, working for Chrysler’s Direct Connection. He was one of the first guys to run the W2 heads, and built oil pans for DC. He ran the oil pan business until the early 90’s and then started SLP. Guy sure was an innovator.

As much as I hate to say I've seen some really fast Neon SRT-4s. Kid down the road had one that idled like a top fuel car and made crazy turbo sounds with a wastegate you could hear blocks away. I don't know much about em but they freaking move.

Long back in the day I was a GM (GTO and a few other models) and mopar fan. Didn’t give much notice to the American Motors rides, although a buddy of my brother had a new '69 AMC Rebel/Machine then with the 390 I think, white with the typical red and blue color-combo. Nothing to knock, certainly eye-catching, but AMC’s didn’t pop for me until maybe 15 years ago, seeing them at shows. The Rebel, AMX, and Javelin’s are very cool, MO, wouldn’t mind having one. They've become pric-eee. Like looking them over at shows.
Ya can hang onto the Pacers though, lol

I like all the cars mentioned! I would love one of those 90's Daytonas but you guys would have to build it for me because I'm too old to start learning how to make those go fast.

Love that GSX. My 97 Camaro SS was built by SLP. They sent a Z28 fully loaded to SLP then they changed it into an SLP SS. Later Chevy was building the SSes themselves.

I love those Daytonas as well. That was a great bodystyle. Saw a YouTube vid where someone had one converted to V8 rwd. Perhaps not the best use of money but very cool IMO.

Unlike many of these cars, the Regal GS can still be found for reasonable prices, and have good performance aftermarket support.

Auto Transport Service
Back