• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

it's 4:46 AM....... are you up early? or up late?

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
late for me...... just finished up in the shop, I was on a roll

I'm working my 7th in a row and last for now midnight shift. Because we rotate shifts, I don't even know where I am half of the time!

I was groovin'

1517015092658.jpg
IMG_20180228_201956.jpg
IMG_20180228_202332.jpg
IMG_20180302_014951.jpg

Nice work, I hope you don't have to get up for work tomorrow!

earlier than normal. Had 14 inches of snow to plow out of driveway so I could get to work

Oh my...... a lot of both!! My job has me up at 4:30 in the morning but with a young family I find late nights on the weekend to be the only time I can really get a lot done. When I painted my car I started on a late Friday and finished it at 7:00am the next day. 1:00-3:00 am is common for me on Friday and Saturday nights, I'm a 3rd shifter stuck on day shifts lol.

I'm typically up early around 5:00 but I've made it to work now.

When I was 18, I worked night stock at a grocery 8P until when ever we were done.
That was often around 5-6A, and it was always humorous to walk into a 7-11 right at 7AM to buy a quittin' time case of beer.

I don't even know how to answer. I just got home from work. Only worked a 1/2 shift last night 12am-6am. Usually it's 6pm-6am. I'll be working mostly days the rest of March, though. I usually have to really think to figure out what day of the week it is at any given time.

Up early....like usual, 4 am alarm during the week, if all goes well, I will be off at my normal time of 2:30 in the afternoon. But that does not seem to be happening lately, overtime that I don't really want.....screws up my afternoon naps!!!

good for you , funny cause 446 is my lucky number , it always come s up

I'm usually up early...anywhere from 2:30-4:00, however I woke up real late today at 5:30.

Yeah, I'm a early person.4am is the normal time to start my day.

I don't know why or how but over the last few Months I am up till 2am then go to bed and back up at 7am. Then take a after noon nap around 3pm sleep till 7ish. I need to go back to work that should get me back on track. The company I worked for for 25 years has shut down and Its hard to get motivated to go work for some other *** clown. They might actually require me to work.

Auto Transport Service
Back