• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

it's 4:46 AM....... are you up early? or up late?

Very nice work as always!

Up late for me as well....then up early, lol...

On my workdays, I'm up 4 am each day, hour drive to work and work til 7pm. But I only work 3 days a week....

Retired...up around 7:30 or 8:00 goof off, work on the Satty..in bed by 9:00 depending on what"s on TV.

Up 8 am bed time 11/11:30 pm.
Before retiring 4 days on 12hrs, 4 days off. After 10 hours OT. Work an off day OT, work Sunday off day double time. The bitch was working weekends 3 weeks in a row. If you worked the schedule that gave you holidays off you paid by working more weekends. If you planned your 2 week vacation right, 20 days off. If you took 3 weeks vacation you'd get 28 days off. They wouldn't let you take 4 weeks, it was in labor contract.

Last edited:
Up early for me.. Sleep is overrated!

:lol:

Normal bed time for me as always been around 12:30 to 1 am....usually up by 7am and rarely asleep for more than 5 hours and no daytime naps. Always been that way! Lots of people I know need 8+ hours of sleep or they can't function properly. I'm thankful that I never had "shift work" requiring night work and daytime sleeping, I just can't sleep with the sun up.

I work when I'm "in the mood", I try to get rolling and not stop for 12, 16, even 20 hours.......I do it 2-3 times a week, been that way for a while now.......... back to back days rarely happen anymore, it takes a day to recover...... when I stop, even after a few hours, I stiffen up in a matter of minutes, so I simply don't stop........... I feel great as long as I keep moving

During the week, doing my pre-trip and getting ready to bang some gears. On the weekends...SLEEPING!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back