• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just leaked: United Airlines training video

17884155_1844573212475147_1720011205951540106_n.jpg

Fly the friendly skies.....in addition to our popular red eye flights, we now offer non stop black eye service.
17862778_10208436057690129_2703160573485169755_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bill of rights my ***. You don't have rights. Shut your pie hole and get off of the damn aircraft. They'll send you on another one. Calm the hell down. One woman saying," Oh my God! look what you did to him!" He did it to himself.

The lesson from this situation is if the airline crew comes and tells you to get off of the plane, get off of the fu#king plane. When you buy a ticket to get on a commercial aircraft you have entered into an agreement with that airline that basically says that you will abide by their rules and co-operate with the aircrew. What United did is perfectly legal and has been proven over and over again. It's been this way for a hell of a long time. You might not like getting bumped off of a plane (I know I don't) but you have to realize that it can happen. This is way down the list of the reasons I hate flying commercial.

Man, some of you guys are real pricks.
I am not a drama queen, nor am I the type to go looking for things to offend me. THIS was a bullshit move by the airline. I rarely agree with idiot Liberal entertainers but Kimmel was right. OVER booking a flight is a horse **** move to begin with and dragging paying customers from the plane to make room for their own employees, whether legal or not is a piss poor way to run a business. I agree with the lady that was outraged. It looked like something you'd expect to see in some dictatorship type country.

When you buy a ticket to get on a commercial aircraft you have entered into an agreement with that airline that basically says that you will abide by their rules and co-operate with the aircrew. What United did is perfectly legal and has been proven over and over again.

Who the hell walks around KNOWING this information? Where was it posted? I suppose using your logic, you know all of the ins-and-outs of your home mortgage, your rental car agreement, the warranty on your toaster and the side effects of every pill that you have ever taken?

Who the hell walks around KNOWING this information? Where was it posted? I suppose using your logic, you know all of the ins-and-outs of your home mortgage, your rental car agreement, the warranty on your toaster and the side effects of every pill that you have ever taken?
Anyone who spends a lot of time flying knows this. Safety of Flight is a broad term that empowers the airline to do a lot of stuff no other business would be allowed to do. This is how they get away with crap like making passengers sit for hours on a plane with no food/water.

This guy was well within his rights until he refused to comply with airport security. These folks don't have a "Agree to Disagree" option. They will escalate an issue until it is resolved, as this guy learned. Now he not only won't get any justice from United, he won't get any from the courts either.

United's lost about $1B in market cap today, and while it won't line the guy's pocket, I'll bet that feels pretty good to him. :)

Another funny one I saw somewhere:

United Airlines: We put the hospital, in hospitality.

Hmmm...well, I see your point of view Kern and I understand where your coming from. I have been kicked off of military flights many times, which was no fun, and for which I had payed nothing. I would somewhat agree with you IF, I say IF, the Aircrew had come up to the man and dragged him away peremptorily rather than ask him to get off. On the other part of this, the employees having to get to where they were going so they could work, that is United's fault all of the way, they should have thought of this ahead of time. So, while it was a shitty reason to ask a paying customer to get off, it also did not warrant the screaming hissy fit he had either. He MADE them drag him. He could have quietly got off and then worked over United from the ground instead of showing his *** on board. Every one with a heartbeat basically knows not to act up onboard an aircraft.

I see it as a matter of pride and "getting what you paid for". The man felt that he paid for a product that was eventually stolen from him from the company that SOLD it to him. I understand the principle of picking your battles but I also see where a person can feel justified in fighting back against what they see as an UNfair action against them. What the hell...Are we supposed to just let others do whatever the hell they want to do to us? Those in authority will do whatever they want if people let them. They will push the boundaries of what is legal, especially if they think that the public is ignorant to what IS legal and what is not. I've seen plenty of YouTube videos where police are shut down on searches by citizens that actually know their rights.

What if he was traveling to see a dying family member or close friend.

Auto Transport Service
Back