• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My son tells me it's not about the Japanese tuners anymore.

Own a Bentley, and maintain the warranty. That's funny. My knee surgeon wants to sell me his...cheap. Nobody wants the headaches financially.

I don't understand why I could ride my 76' R90/6 Beemer mile after mile, year after year with little maintenance, but not so with the car. my friend that was the dealer said it was because foreign workers were hired to work in the factory plant for cars, not the Bikes. I don't know if it is true or not.

Young car guys around here go for Diesel trucks as their hot rod of choice, followed by Mustang/Camaro then trickling down to the pacific rim cars. I'm sure most of them would trade straight up for 60-70's muscle in a flash, but it takes deep pockets to swim in the deep end of this hobby. I give those kids credit for at least keeping the flame alive even if it isn't what we recognize.
Same here all I ever here about is older Cummins and Fox Body mustangs.

Here are mine all different but all have their uses The Citroen is the WRC turbo that I use on track days and commuting to work , Dodge is my Drag/come weekend car (12.1 @ 111) The BMW is when I have to load the kids in and go somewhere 4.4lt V8
IMG_0063.jpg

I've seen some cool cars. But most of the time they end up trying to "upgrade" them and mess up terribly until they sell it for another peice of junk.

A lot of kids my age run those cars, but you usually don't see the German cars with "Rice Stance" (lowered with the tire barely fitting on the rim and angled all out). Mostly hondas with fart cans do that.

Lucky for me I snagged a old classic for 3k when i was 14. Took some time, but I've been driving it every day for the past 3 years, hasn't failed me but a few times which were always easy fixes.

Around these parts there's still plenty of rice. Just tonite as I pull in the alley the neighbor kid and his buddy swapin' a trans a civic I wouldn't pay $50 for (and I'm a recycler!) he's got a prelude 2 delsol's and this civic .... the prelude is really the only runner in the bunch. Now his buddy has a rusty crusty 86 fox body..... and always is askin for a ride in Miss NIKKI!

Around these parts there's still plenty of rice. Just tonite as I pull in the alley the neighbor kid and his buddy swapin' a trans a civic I wouldn't pay $50 for (and I'm a recycler!) he's got a prelude 2 delsol's and this civic .... the prelude is really the only runner in the bunch. Now his buddy has a rusty crusty 86 fox body..... and always is askin for a ride in Miss NIKKI!

At least they were wrenching on something and weren't out spray painting your house and toilet paperin your lawn. And mopar charger the only reason u have a mopar is because you have really cool mopar uncles And a semi cool dad who temporarily los his way with bow ties but will no doubt one day rejoin the mopar cult.

For the guys that haven't seen the "stanced" look here it is they seriously drive these cars on the road like this ,(not my pictures found them on Google)
maxresdefault.jpgDSC_0045.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

From my understanding it makes the car go faster ,this is what I'm told from a owner of one like this .

until they hit something, or someone. This is what Millenials think about?

WE ARE DEAD.

Auto Transport Service
Back