• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

People just dont care!

national

Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
Dont you just hate people that dont do what they say they are gonna do? I try my hardest to do business 100% no matter how big or small..Pitiful how some people are,why say something if your not gonna go through with it!!

Yea people suck *** sometimes. What really gets me is when a MAN gives you his WORD but only to screw you over. That's what really pissed me off. No respect.

Integrity and Character are taught! many people are just not brought up to honor their word and commitment is not a strong character issue any more as well.

X2 reputation should be everything but not so much anymore all the other adjectives that fall under that fall under that category determine's good or bad

Nothing happen today,been 6 months or so,5-6 text,a lot of promises,its no big deal,not a lot of money,just the principal..I guess if he can live with it,I can live without it..

I always do my best to keep my word and treat others in the same manner as I would want to be treated. That principle has worked for me for the last 50 years, so no need to change things now...

Knowing the difference between doing what's right versus doing what's expedient isn't rocket science; or at least it shouldn't be for most people.

Everyone sucks except for me.

That's funny stuff right there!

Seriously though, I don't know why it has happened but some people just don't care about their word, character or integrity anymore. It does suck! On a positive side, there are many out there that still do!

On a positive side, there are many out there that still do!

Very Good point! There's a lot more goodhearted folks out there, than bad. Don't let one bum drag you down to the dirt. They'll get their's in the end. What comes around, goes around.

I have developed a VERY low tolerance for bulls**t. I hate it.
I would rather someone tell me the truth, let me be pissed for a while and get over it.
I don't see it getting any better with time moving on either, only worse.
Respect has become a thing of the past and this politically correct crap has taken over.
Everyone is equal ... well they're not. You earn respect by being a good person.
And unfortunately it is being taught all wrong.
Take little league (Tball) for example. "Well we don't keep score because we don't want anyone to feel to feel like they lost". Everyone gets a trophy at the end ... it's not right. In the world there are winners and losers. Because you lost doesn't make you a bad person, being a bad loser does. This is not what is taught anymore!!
(Rant over)

Karma is a B_I_T_C_H
what goes around comes around...

Auto Transport Service
Back