• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Save or not?

sxarnold

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
I realize she's a c-body and I'll also post there but she's been hanging out here for at least the last couple of years that I've noticed her and I've lived here five years. Lots of weeds growing under and around. I live on the same street and have never seen it go by nor move from this spot.

Seems to be a '66 Dodge 300 convertible, dark green and looks very clean

IMG_0435.jpeg

You HAVE to at least take a peak at it up close!!!
You may find out guy just wants it gone, and you get it for CHEAP.
You never know, could have a Hemi!!!
It is a C body, so it may have a 440 up front, and a Hemi laying in the trunk!!!:thumbsup:
I would love a nice convertible Mopar big block to cruise with the family in!!!!

I bought a Challenger(318), and the trunk was full of parts that looked like junk!
Found a 6 pack, and not the kind you drink!
1970 440 6 pack, super nice shape, center carb, had a small chip broken off on the "choke tower" from stuff being thrown in trunk, I am guessing.
Also a few Carter AFB, and AVS.
AND a 1958 duel 4bbl set up for a "B" engine.
Sold the 6 pack, and the 1958 two 4bbls for 1/2 of what I paid for car.

I vote you to at least check her out up close!!!!

Looks like it's on a paved area - parking lot? That's good plus dry climate. I'd have to guess the owner knows what he has or it might be gone by now - weird spot for it to be sitting possible is one of the employees there as it looks like a biz of some sort. I'd be super curious about it too that's a cool mopar. If ya find out more would like to hear.

Unless rust is major then there is no hope. But many parts can be used on the A,B,E cars
If it can't be saved,it can donate it's organs .Being a 'vert someone will want it.

Why do you call this "save or not " ? That car doesn't seem to be in any distress, that I can see from the pic. Maybe "inquire or not".

Why do you call this "save or not " ? That car doesn't seem to be in any distress, that I can see from the pic. Maybe "inquire or not".
Probably more correct but since it's been sitting so long and what's happening up close is unknown, it's on a certain path. At minimum I meet another local Mopar person.

if interested
knock on the door of that place
ask to go look at it

can't tell **** by that photo

Allow me a little fun mystery talk: I made a couple guesses above...could be da boss let one his employees park the car there for lack of storage until such time boss says it can't be parked there any longer. Or could even be da boss's car but I'd think he would park it in a less conspicuous area or in the shade. It isn't for sale. Or it could be the boss's mother's or grandfather's car and its been in the family since it was new. Could have a blast tossing out more guesses! lol
Anyway if I was interested, as it sounds like ya are, yeah - I'd go in and ask about it.
If you do, let us know what you find out.

Auto Transport Service
Back