• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soooo got bad news last week

had my 3 month checkup friday .....I am well on my way back to normal....my vision tests were dramatically better ....my bloodwork is still changing as I heal but they are slowly lowering my medication .....my MRI was spotless .....So Im so happy to be where I am now compared to a year ago
great news

:thumbsup:

Ive noticed things were off with me for a while now ...Chest hair fell out ....armpit hair was gone ...Ive been extremely tired all the time to the point where its hard to even wake up in the morning .....Told my one dr about it and he ordered a testosterone test ....that came back abnormally low ...They referred me to an endocrinologist .....I had $1500.00 worth of more blood tests .....that came back that I have 0 testosterone now and I have a brain tumor ......Yea now Im scared to death and have to see a neurosurgeon in a week
Keep kickin *** always.

Today was my first shot of my testosterone replacement ....big difference from where I was a year ago when I was just finding out what was wrong with me

I hope all is going well too...

get a lil' energy boost from the testosterone shot

That test replacement will def make a difference. Happy to hear you’re feeling better

Glad you're feeling better, the testosterone replacement should make a significant difference. 440'

Happy for you bro. I read the initial post for the first time just a few minutes ago then scooted to the most recent one as of a bit ago. Always look forward to a good outcome. Someone’s looking out for you. You should thank him….

Last edited:
Glad you are on a good path - keep it going by eating right, sleeping well and keeping a kick a$$ mental state! :thumbsup:

Today was my first shot of my testosterone replacement ....big difference from where I was a year ago when I was just finding out what was wrong with me
Man I'm happy to hear that you're doing well. They can do amazing things these days with cancer treatment. It's devastating when you hear the doctor say that you have it. Keep fighting and you will win.

Sooooo heres my 9 month tumor update .....everything is clear and good to go right now ....all of my numbers are getting more normal ...Ill still have to take the meds and get the testosterone shots but its better than it was a year ago....
This is the comparison of my MRI's .....the left is now the right is last June ...the tumor is right in the middle circled in red .....on the left its circled where it was ....cant believe how big it was

tumors.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back