• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soooo got bad news last week

I've been diagnosed with liver cancer month and a half ago. Really got depressed for a couple of weeks, then I decided f*** that I'm going to fight this I'm not going to feel sorry for myself. It seems to be working for me. We will say a prayer for you my friend.

More news ....

I finally got approved to be able to drive again yesterday so thats 2 weeks out from surgery and Im back to driving again ....only setback so far is my right hand is jacked up from the IV my right and pinky are both numb

But otherwise Im excited tonight Ill get to take my coronet out again for the first time in a month

I've been diagnosed with liver cancer month and a half ago. Really got depressed for a couple of weeks, then I decided f*** that I'm going to fight this I'm not going to feel sorry for myself. It seems to be working for me. We will say a prayer for you my friend.
I hope you kick 'it's ***' too :thumbsup:

best of luck

More news ....

I finally got approved to be able to drive again yesterday so thats 2 weeks out from surgery and Im back to driving again ....only setback so far is my right hand is jacked up from the IV my right and pinky are both numb

But otherwise Im excited tonight Ill get to take my coronet out again for the first time in a month
Great to hear :thumbsup:
go have some fun

giphy.gif

More news ....

Cool beans to both of y'all!! Kick it's *** James!!

Ya always gotta look at the glass as half full, it not, get a smaller glass. Since there’s no testosterone in ya, you can compete in woman’s sports now. You’ll make a ton of cash! Lol!!

had my 3 month checkup friday .....I am well on my way back to normal....my vision tests were dramatically better ....my bloodwork is still changing as I heal but they are slowly lowering my medication .....my MRI was spotless .....So Im so happy to be where I am now compared to a year ago

Glad to hear your doin better!!:thumbsup:

Glad to hear you're improving, keep it going brother! 440'

Auto Transport Service
Back