• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soooo got bad news last week

Awesome news!!! :bananadance:

Keep kicking that tumor's butt!

Great way to start a day, with great news!!

Good to see the progress and glad your feeling better ,
Great news !

Great news!!!!!!

We are not promised another day, ever, but looks like our God has given you more time to do His will. I pray you continue to improve, and I pray you give Him the glory He deserves. Make it count Sir!!!

Great news,, keep on kicking ***!

Wow, that MRI really puts it in perspective!! It’s great to see things improving for you !!

Small update for people who havent seen ....when I had my original surgery they could NOT get all of the tumor out because it had grown into my skull so they got as much as they could .....Well with my newest mri the tumor is slowly but surely coming back unfortunately

Small update for people who havent seen ....when I had my original surgery they could NOT get all of the tumor out because it had grown into my skull so they got as much as they could .....Well with my newest mri the tumor is slowly but surely coming back unfortunately
Gear up and get after that rascal! Fluck cancer!

I absolutely recommend you lean on our Lord Jesus Christ and I will continue to pray for you Sir.

Auto Transport Service
Back