• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BLOCK, by Muscle Motors

Only thing I see is this year old article, no sign of an actual block for sale

Muscle Motors has closed its doors, right? I thought Mike said he wanted to make sure this product made it's way to production before closing up shop but I'm not sure I've heard of anyone getting one in the wild yet.

My engine guy has had 2 that I know of. Don't know about any more.

BMP sent me a Email stating they don't have these blocks available, go figure ! but they are listed on Ebay, they said January they should have iron blocks available
My engine guy has had 2 that I know of. Don't know about any more.
Wait your Engine Guy had Two M.M Engine blocks ?? dose he have a source for these Blocks ?

Not at the present time. They were acquired for builds, awhile back. Really nice pieces, though heavy.

MM facebook page said back in March that they were getting a pallet load per week and showed a photo.
Later in the summer (end of July), the comment section gave the impression that there were some issues to work out.
17358619_1395464603847953_7037227080760795646_o.jpg

MM facebook page said back in March that they were getting a pallet load per week and showed a photo.
Later in the summer (end of July), the comment section gave the impression that there were some issues to work out.
View attachment 535626
Just sent M.M an Email and hopefully they've worked out the bugs & I can my hands on one of these Blocks !! I'll Keep you guys Posted !!!

I just wish for once "these guys" not just M.M. but whomever that it may be would cut the crap and deliver on their B.S. - talk the talk and walk the walk....just my 2 cents. :soapbox:

It takes tons of money and time to develop and produce a finished product. Working with designers, foundries, machine shops, and marketing a precision product for a profit....is not for most people. You have to deal with so many personalities and problems. Most cannot be foreseen by people trying something new. The big outfits don't make Chrysler parts, as the numbers aren't there.

I talked to Barton. They say they can get the Cast Iron blocks (muscle motors blocks) I think 6-8 week lead time.
$3800.00 is what I was quoted back in September.

I don't know anyone who has gotten one, recently. They may be vapor-ware for awhile.....or longer. That's the way the hemi-block stuff has been, as long as I can remember.

Talked to the guy whos actually taking over the production of these M.M 440/400/426 Block's here's the Link, & i also have Richard Bradshaw's Direct Number if anyone is interested, coming out this January 2018.
http://bulldogblockhead.com/

My Update On The "Bulldog Block"
My engine guy put in a order back in Sept.2017 He was supposed to get the block end of Dec. As of today March 27th, 2018 we are still waiting. I was able to speak with Richard Bradshaw of Bulldog Performance http://bulldogblockhead.com/ the end of February and was promised delivery for mid April 2018 of the block to my engine builder. I tried the other day to get in touch with Richard Bradshaw to see where we are on the delivery .. I left a voicemail on the phone and also tried contact from the website and also emailed with no reply as of yet. I did find commits on board from .moparts.org website also about the block and this guy.. (does not look good from what I have read)... I did see one post which states Chicago Connection website http://www.chicagoconnection.us/ Has something to do with the block.. I called them today and was told to speak with the guy's brother named Bill which he has something to do with this... I gave the info to my engine builder to speak directly with this guy Bill and in hopes to get some answers.. I have also spoken with Ray Barton which I know he got 2 prototype blocks which needed work and he was waiting for 9 more blocks... The story I have is... there are 39 blocks which were sent to the machine shop and the only machining that got done was on the front and backs and the blocks and they got put aside for another bigger contact the machine shop got. Richard Bradshaw were forced to change machine shops and this new shop should produce 1 block per day ( I get the same story when I spoke to different people so I assume this is true) I will be waiting on what my engine guy finds after speaking with Bill of Chicago Connection
Bill is a good guy, he’s conowner of Chicago connection hard to get ahold of sometimes. He supplied all the parts and builder for my engine. Gotta keep on him as he is very busy. They also own local drag strip so I’m sure he’s busy getting that ready for the season

I'm hoping my engine guy was able to speak with him this morning. I was told Bill knows all about these blocks.. and would be able to get the lowdown on whats going on with the block... would love to get my car out this racing season ...starts soon here in Ontario Canada
Let me know if you have issues getting abolenof him I’ll try his builder see if I can get in touch. Bill is a big time mopar guy so there’s a good chance he’s got the scoop on it. His builder did say something about aftermarket blocks when I picked up my engine a few months back.

Thanks, I will keep you posted on how things turn out
There are alum. wedge blocks on ebay, a little more than $5000 , and still need finish machining. I would love an alum. wedge block to put my stuff in, but can`t cut $5000 or more for one .

last little rumor that I heard was that mike @ muscle motors was mearly a marketing guy for these new blocks and helped with some design ideas. Bill from Chicago Connection seemed to be the main guy along with one or two silent partners. I have some relation with deep ties to the AFS (American Foundry Society) and I'm trying to figure out who is actually casting them and for who they are casting them for. There are two foundry's that do more specialty type stuff like this in short runs, and that cast in the right kind of metals for blocks. Both, from what I have been told, do outstanding work and once they hit the market we should get some very nice products.

Auto Transport Service
Back