• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Checked in on paint, final bodywork then paint next week.
IMG_4222.JPG
IMG_4223.JPG
IMG_4224.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG

IMAG1331_BURST002.jpg
went to my local car show my club puts on the pizza parlor mascot got in for some pictures

Got a deal on Legendary seat covers front/rear from a guy on Moparts. I installed the rears today and waiting on the seat buns for the front.

IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1315.JPG

Finally got all the brackets in place for supporting my front bucket seats . . .

Driver side . . . the seats are out of a 2014 Dodge Challenger - Driver side has all kinds of motorized adjustments . . .

sm_driverside06.jpg

And the passenger side ( got to go back and install threaded inserts to allow the seats to bolt to the floor )

sm_passside03.jpg

What are you using for wiring and switches? Our SRT/8 Jeep seats need adjusting. This is an upcoming issue.

What are you using for the motor wiring and switches? Our SRT/8 Jeep seats need adjusting.

Mmissile . . . These seats are complete with all the buttons on the side of the seat to do the adjustments - just add 12 volts to the seat and hit the right buttons . . .
( now to just figure out what is the correct button to do what I want it to do . . . Lumbar support . . . etc )

I have removed the air bags, and a bunch of the non-needed electrical stuff that was also built into the seats . . .

Okay. Mine had all the switches in the door. I don't have the wiring or switches. Came out of a 2015 wrecked SRT/8 Jeep.

Got the front suspension tore apart found out I need strut rods and pivot shafts, cleaned up the upper/lower control arms and spindles

IMG_1045.JPG IMG_1049.JPG IMG_1054.JPG

Safety wire is overrated, lol!!
Lol, it's probably unnecessary since I used loctite 271 but I've never done it before so I wanted to try it out, not sure if pliers broke because of user or cheap harbor freight tool... either way looks like I'm going to harbor freight this weekend

Replaced the right front hub in the Jeep Commander. Who would have thought that a steel hub in an aluminum knuckle would be so hard to get out after only 10 years.

Hey torkmnster what is it costing to paint your coronet? i too am looking for a paint and body shop
Well I'm going the cheaper route. I took it to a local macco shop. They have done lots of nice hot rods in the area. It's gonna run 1500 bucks, hopefully it turns out good. Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back