• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Put car in the air and loosen the shift lever adjustment bolt moved lever to park tightened. Why didn't check it before putting car on the ground the first time.:BangHead:
Go to put air in tires nothing, no air WTF. Hook line directly to compressor all good. Go back to shut compressor off, I dis connected line to my garage air system. :BangHead:
Now if it stops raining.

Headliner pics. After seeing it with a bright light I found swipe marks where he used a rag to wipe it off. I won't complain though it's way better than before and tight as a drum.

IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG

I moved mine from the dirt to the carport so I can get started on something.

Yep I am that. But continue to move forward. Learning a ton of stuff from all you guys so I can do it right the first time.got to get the dash out so before I rip it out going to get the rubber for the windshield first front and rear.

Rescued my dad off the highway. Left rear wheel come lose as we was going down the highway at 70 mph pulling a lawn mower on a trailer. Jerked him into oncoming traffic, but no accident. Lugnuts come loose. Just had new tires put on a couple weeks ago.

And the tire store guys wonder why I ask them to double check with a torque wrench

I definitely did. Has to replace rotor, (flat spotted), all 5 studs, maybe caliper, maybe emergency brake, and the wheel itself.

Is that the double sided stuff? I have some of that I bought from Summit. Now Home Depot sells the one sided stuff dirt cheap.

i went with double sided thermotec stuff and also some thermotec foil/black sticky suppressor stuff.

will see

Nothing yesterday & today's not looking any better, 2nd weekend in a row of rain....:mad:

Glad he's ok! I once had a bad experience at Town Fair Tire. They tightened up each lug nut rather than a star pattern. Wheel was not flush with the rotor. I discovered that on the highway with a serious front end wobble....

Rescued my dad off the highway. Left rear wheel come lose as we was going down the highway at 70 mph pulling a lawn mower on a trailer. Jerked him into oncoming traffic, but no accident. Lugnuts come loose. Just had new tires put on a couple weeks ago.

And the tire store guys wonder why I ask them to double check with a torque wrench

Lucky you, looks like we've got off and on rain here all day today. I haven't been to a Papa's Dodge show in decades, back when it was held at the fairgrounds. When did they start it back up & where is it held now?

Lucky you, looks like we've got off and on rain here all day today. I haven't been to a Papa's Dodge show in decades, back when it was held at the fairgrounds. When did they start it back up & where is it held now?
Don't know. Mopars in Motion car club with Papas put it on. They have a website. http://www.moparinmotion.com/
Saw Mike Feldmen there 2/3 years ago.

Started test fitting the Reese brand trailer hitch on the Dakota.

Even though the frame width is the same as an f-150 (!), because of the dual exhaust and the enormous spare tire, there's not a lot of room to work with.

This is the third hitch I've bought for it after looking for several years.
The only other one that's even close to fitting without heavy mods is a class I :(
This one had adjustable mounts and cross bar but is still class III/IV.
It has specific Dakota instructions but they will not work.

I've had it on and off about ten times.
I need to drill extra holes to slide the frame flange out and more to clear the factory frame rivet that keeps the flange from sitting flush.

Even with all that it's gonna sit a bit further in from the bumper, and lower than I'd like but at least will be above the diff.

Sheesh.

Also tested the HF go-jack knock offs I got with the 25% off mother's day coupons.
They work, but a 255 width tire is the max and that makes the foot pedal scrape the sidewall.

Auto Transport Service
Back