• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Unibody upgrades.
9727E0CB-4A2B-4ACC-9028-08A80DC8DDE2.jpeg

98B182D6-80C1-4F5E-82E9-17CDEAEF75E2.jpeg

588210FB-640D-4577-A150-D1714ADD6215.jpeg

David

Did my trial run with freshly installed stock valve body, worked fine.
When to Papas Dodge car show. NO rain just a bird turd on my trunk. Bet the sob was was aiming for me.
Got sunburned on my face real good.

Last edited:
Took off the 3310 and 1 inch spacer for a little better Kick down rod angle and put on my 750 Double pumper. Now playing with shift points looking for 2 second gear chirp.

I would have love to gone but my son had his 1st drivers Ed class. Also it looked like it was going to rain all day...

Didn't my trial run with freshly installed stock valve body, worked fine.
When to Papas Dodge car show. NO rain just a bird turd on my trunk. Bet the sob was was aiming for me.
Got sunburned on my face real good.

I would have love to gone but my son had his 1st drivers Ed class. Also it looked like it was going to rain all day...
Didn't think the weather was going to be good either but haven't been to many shows.
Almost spun out entering I-84, damp pavement, the tilt of the ramp and a heavy foot.
What difference with worn rear trans bushing replaced. At 3500 rpms rattle rattle rattle, but no more those 4.10s gotta go. 3500 rpm on highway and 95% of car passing me.

now that is a project. amazing; following.

you don't have to clean the garage for every pic
Thanks, I’m glad to have the input and feedback.

I do try to keep my shop clean - sweep at the end of each day and do a full “blow out” every Sunday night. A clean work space satisfies my OCD, and is an edge over other small fab shops when clients visit and evaluate options.

David

Installed the new Keystone Classic wheels and tires, on my 68 Satellite RR tribute car. What a difference a set of new wheels make !! Also used the factory bumper jack to raise the body putting the bigger tires on the back. Glad to see all the parts are there and in excellent condition................................MO

Installed the new Keystone Classic wheels and tires, on my 68 Satellite RR tribute car. What a difference a set of new wheels make !! Also used the factory bumper jack to raise the body putting the bigger tires on the back. Glad to see all the parts are there and in excellent condition................................MO
Pictures?

whats up with 64 do you still have it
Yes I do. However it is going to be for sale. Since I started it's build 8 years ago as a street car that I wanted to drag race, my current physical condition prevents me from fully enjoying it's performance. Last Fall , I did get it on an 1/8 mile track and found that it is to fast for me ! ( 7.9's with no prep and no tuning)
Planning on driving it 300 miles to Mopars In The Park , Farmington, Mn. and put it in the car corral. First weekend in June. .........................MO

drove it some last week on a trial run. ordered rebuild kit for the front end. March performance belt system. TTI headers and SSBC brake kit for the front and rear. got the shop cleaned back up so i can start back to work on her.

Took pics of my 68 Satellite- Roadrunner tribute car. I will post one here to see if they have to be re- sized.
Kudo's to the person that suggested using " Mothers" Back to Black conditioner to my black vinyl top. Perfect ! It came out looking just the way I had hoped for and was very easy to apply. .......................MO

IMG_0211.JPG IMG_20180523_181927793.jpg

A little over a week ago, I noticed some moisture coming from underneath the rubber floor mat on the drivers side of my truck. I popped the 4 screws for the sill plate, and lifted the mat. Sure enough, the Jute Padding under the mat was soaking wet, and beneath that was a good deal of rust. I still have to locate the source of the leak, but I'm assuming its somewhere at the cowling, since it's only on the drivers side.
Either way... I pulled the bench seat, and all of the matting out this morning, so I could get to the flooring underneath. The passenger side looks like it just rolled off the assembly line, but the drivers side was pretty rough. I knocked off all the loose stuff with a coarse wire wheel on a 4.5" angle grinder. After that I cleaned it up and hit it with a good heavy coat of Rust Bullet. Tomorrow I'll add a couple of more coats of Rust Bullet just to lock it in good and strong. I'll never have to worry about it again after that... but I do still have to locate and repair the source of the leak however, before putting it all back together. Maybe I'll add some sound deadening while I have it open.

Floor1.jpg

Floor2.jpg

What did I do?
I got frustrated and annoyed, that is what I did. Trying to bleed the brakes on a 65 Dart that I added disc brakes and a new master cylinder in.
These cars came with the single cylinder "deathpot" master cylinder and drum brakes. I added 73-76 Dart 11" discs up front. I also plumbed in a 73-76 disc/drum proportioning valve. The master cylinder is a 15/16" aluminum one with no booster, a 2 bolt setup. I had to use a 2 to 4 bolt adapter and an adjustable brake pushrod to account for the adapter thickness.
I keep circling around the car, bleeding each corner. I am getting good fluid flow when I crack the bleeders and some bubbles. The pedal goes to the floor afterwards but does build pressure after pumping several times.
I'll get it sooner or later. It is just frustrating when you do what is supposed to work and it isn't being cooperative.

Last edited:
Couple of updated shots from the other day... I put 3 coats of Rust Bullet down before doing the Flood Water test to locate the source of the leak.
I found the leak!!! Water was pouring in from behind the Kick Panel on the drivers side. There's a Fresh Air Vent Located there, and the piss poor foam seals on the piss poor design finally failed. I fix it up proper before putting everything back together of course, but first things first... still waiting on the sound deadening materials I ordered at the moment.

Floor02.jpg

Floor3.jpg

Leak.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back