• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Stripped, prepped, and primed the floor boards in my satellite with my new spray gun/compressor combo. Thoroughly pleased with the performance of the spray gun, and let down as always with how long it took to clean, I came inside and drank a pabst in the A/C. A pretty good day. tomorrow I think I'll strip the body! I think i'll have to pick up another 12 pack.

Pushed it into the paint bay, then worked on loose parts. Repainted grill, repaired rear window louvers and chin spoilers.

I havent seen mine at least two months. It is in a friends shop waiting on us to put the motor in. My shop has the 67 chevelle in it waiting on brakes. And worst of all im working out of town in hell er.. i mean columbia sc. cant wait to be able to get in either and just ride

Finally changed the oil in my 95 Dakota (8300 miles :D) and in my daughters Pitiful Thing and washed my wifes Durango and piled even more crap on top of my 66 Belvedere...

Swapped out the yoke on a Dana 60 in the GTX. Not that I wanted to mind you, but after unsuccessfully trying to install the used driveshaft I bought, I realized someone had converted it over to 1350 u joints, neccessating the purchase of a 1350 yoke. :angryfire:

pulledthe black dodge out of the trailer for the 5th time. cant get a break. too much friggin' rain.
blue dodge loaded up for tomorrow again.

Showed the satellite to an interested party today (Not my neighbor) the satellite in my profile picture....anyways after showing him the car and talking for over an hour, the gentleman offered me $500 for it!!!!!

As politely as I could I said thank you for the offer and slowly walked into the house...

I removed the Indy 440-25 in-line intake and the Pro-Comp distributor. Going to install an MSD distributor and an A&A crossram set up. I also picked up my ATOMIC WEDGiE decals from the vinyl shop.

1967 Belvedere under construction...

Removed engine, tranny, and dog house today. Getting ready for new 440 dyno'd at 526 hp, 521 lbs of torque... and hung my Christmas present on the wall.:pimp_daddy:

Attachments

• January 2010 024.jpg
    January 2010 024.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 546
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 555
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 545
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 535
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 546
here ya go.

Attachments

• 65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 009.jpg
    65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 009.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 541
  • 65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 012.jpg
    65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 012.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 513
  • 65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 011.jpg
    65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 011.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 513
Ok, The clock looks good but that 67 Belvedere? Sweetttt Good luck with it.

cleaned the tools outof it and vacuumned it and stroked it some more. God I love this car

Well I waxed the 440 today for the first time since having it painted. Let me tell ya that Black Bitch shines. LOL Used Mequires #26. Then with what little time I had left I started to try and polish the M/T valve covers. This is going to be fun, fun, fun.:eek:

Well yesterday put plug wires, cap and rotor on the Durango.
Today I started to take the passenger seat and door panels out of the Road Runner.
Will continue to pull interior out before sanding starts.

Hey Chris.........can you make these pictures any bigger?

pics are big for the old timers with bad eyesight, far sited disease like i got.lol

Attachments

• 65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 052.jpg
    65 HEMI BELVEDERE 582 HEMI UPDATE 052.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 494
Installed the rear brakes on Sunday with my dad. New drums, springs, and shoes. had to modify the shoes slightly. Parking brake pin was too small had to press the one out of the old shoe into the new one. Got the car fired up and drove it out of the ditch it was in.

One step closer to a streetable car. Next item of business is drop, drain, clean and rehook up the fuel tank - no more funnel under the hood :headbang:

Funnel under hood! My brother in law so many years before he was, Had a can underneath the hood for a gas tank, he was changing the station on the radio when he hit an electric pole turned over and caught fire. Going fast enough to cut the pole in two, ended upside down on fire and almost didn't get out. Lost the car + fines + he just had to hit one that had the transformer on it which the electric company wanted compensated. I do wish you a speedy clean and re-hook up of your fuel tank!!

Auto Transport Service
Back