• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Working on the firewall. And cleaning up and smoothing inner walls. Shock post delete for the RMS front suspension.

5B19A728-4C07-4951-9914-8F338A9EE483.jpeg 226D87A9-D693-4519-BE4A-C296578362B1.jpeg

Took down the old headliner, it was a little chewed up and mousy. Trying to get the rest of the old batting off the roof, they sprayed the heck out of the roof. I’d like to put some insulation up there before the new headliner goes in.

29B0EEF5-D1E9-4E48-A667-5B7CEBF8DBD9.jpeg D54CE517-50EF-4B8A-BC6B-A6E0968734B1.jpeg

Took down the old headliner, it was a little chewed up and mousy. Trying to get the rest of the old batting off the roof, they sprayed the heck out of the roof. I’d like to put some insulation up there before the new headliner goes in.

View attachment 882196 View attachment 882197
To me that is the worst part of a tear down. I would rather roll in dirt and grease than the mousy head liner. Smelly and NASTY.

To me that is the worst part of a tear down. I would rather roll in dirt and grease than the mousy head liner. Smelly and NASTY.

it was making the whole car and garage stink, something had to be done. And I’m doing a little welding in there so it’s better gone than on fire, or stinking up the cockpit.

Realized I need to upgrade my tranny as this one is toast. I’m l8king that Tranzact Trans Brake valve body too.

BFB183FB-BE77-4C09-96D8-C95D9F2C5326.jpeg

Not today, but last week...
Transferred title of my 62 to the Arizona address. New title, new plates, registration thru 2024 in hand, $133. In and out of DMV in nine minutes.
Spent half again as much filling the pickup with diesel.

Kids are home for Christmas :drinks: My brother dropped my car back to me 2 or 3 weeks ago after getting the passenger head back together, rerouted the shift cable for the 70 727 trans in the 65. So since all the neighborhood streets are still salt free, we took advantage of the mid-50 degree day went for a ride around the neighborhoods.
First real ride for them since I actually got the car running and road worthy. Been too long. Should be able to take it out tomorrow too. :) I heard my neighbor take out his Nova a little earlier too. Good times. :usflag:

IMG_2788.JPG
IMG_2789.JPG

I stripped the Charger down for paint over 2 years ago and hadn't changed the oil in at least that long. Since I hope that it will soon finally head to the paint shop, today I took advantage of another warm afternoon and changed the oil and filter

I called Summit an ordered a replacement master cylinder for the leaking new one I just installed. They are sending a new one out and do not want the other returned.

Auto Transport Service
Back