• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Shined up this gal today
0ED1DFEE-43CA-4BD6-B802-85312E6D1986.jpeg
4A75DF48-3DDE-4176-8AFF-49A7C7AC0433.jpeg

All I could get was Centric brand. Not sure what to think of them, I've never used this brand before. I did not put them on yet, got sidetracked helping a buddy. Hope to install and test drive this afternoon.
Come to find out, there's more than a few companies out there making the shoes - including Bendix,
which I believe are the OEMs on the originals.
My choice has been narrowed down to either the ones sold by musclecarbrakes.com or the ones Professor Ehrenberg
is selling - which I suspect is also Bendix.

Changed the pressure plate in my bronze Charger yesterday to one that (hopefully) won't leave my left leg shaking when depressing it. Just got to put the clutch linkage & shifter back in this morning.

Changed the pressure plate in my bronze Charger yesterday to one that (hopefully) won't leave my left leg shaking when depressing it. Just got to put the clutch linkage & shifter back in this morning.
I know you like the factory correct stuff but the hydraulic clutch setup in my car is GREAT !
SST 118.JPG
SST 138.JPG

SST 140.JPG

SST 134.JPG

I went for a drive. After going up the ramp to the freeway, I noticed a pesky VW Golf attempting to overtake my entrance. Of course he was not going to allow me to merge, I stomped on the gas, 4 barrels opened up, hit third, wound it, hit fourth. looked in my mirror and saw the bug 2 miles back! Instant wood. Man I love the 60's B-Bodies.

Blew the doors off a buddy's 68 SS/RS 396 Camaro Friday, he seems to think "Shorter is faster"? Um, No. Wish someone had snapped a pic of us leaving the light, I hit 2nd tires broke free!
♤SIX PACK♤
Ate his lunch than gave it back. LoL, (Lighter diaphragm springs made all the difference)-
20200716_121311.jpg

Dying to locate a LH and or RH 69 Coronet Quarter Panel Extension. (A12 Soup Bee).
These seem to bee thee hardest thing to locate. Made of "Pot Metal", the studs snap off if overtightened. I have one, but it's shiit-shape. (I need to re-learn Auto painting.
I get an exact match "PPG Deltron 2000" but when I clear coat it, it tends to look more pinkish? WtF?
20210408_145131.jpg
20210408_144059.jpg

Rain here, so I removed the shift rods on my 1965 Barracuda and adjusted them correctly. It was locking up in the 2-3 shift. The adjusting swivel was 1/4” too short and had damaged threads on the rod so it couldn’t be adjusted at all. I Dremel cut a slot in the back of the swivel and using heat and lube, I was finally able to get it off the rod. Found that when I installed a new adjusting swivel on the thread-chased rod, the old adjustment was 1/4” out - yikes! I can’t wait to test it out now!
8474CD02-1D0E-4B66-8CC4-C5C96C7C54F1.jpeg

Crawled under Satellite to find passengers side exhaust leak. Found it and get out the Rube Goldberg *** kicking machine. Knew the flares were cockeyed, looked like they'd work, Not! If you look at flare there is a rusty line from flanges. The flares bottoms out on manifold before seals. Going cut parallel to rusty line where tube sticks out excessively. Then hope it works.
exh4.jpg
exh5.JPG

Last edited:
Yes the studs are long. They are these....
upload_2021-4-12_6-16-35.png

Since I'll be putting Weld wheels on it, I'm not taking any chances using the stock length stud.

In my opinion, you should really bondo over the "CHINA" on the brake drums, especially if you can see it through the wheels.

april-11-5-jpg.jpg

Drove it to work three times last week but no pics.

Worked on my electric fan circuit to no avail. Posted in electrical section for some help.

Auto Transport Service
Back