• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Drove my Charger to the outlets yesterday. Friend of mine was screaming for a ride in it, and she owns more guns than I do so...."yes, dear, what time shall I pick you up?" :rolleyes: Also an excuse to keep going with my experiment to see where the car actually runs out of fuel, on the gauge and by mileage (2 gal in the trunk for when she runs out). First full tank I've put through it, so I want to know. It's on E....but still going....

=http%3A%2F%2Fbetteroffread.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F12%2FSeinfeld-Dealership-Episode.jpg

Helped a friend with her new '06 Hemi Durango, too - alternator, idler pulley, brakes, tie rods - to get it through inspection. Then late Sunday, she wanted her bike rack so I had to pull my turbo van out of the garage to get the rack out - it starts! Been sitting since fall (it doesn't see salt), and the battery actually wasn't dead! Maybe I'll remember to renew the tags while I'm recovering from surgery Wednesday...

making timing and carb adjustments, also installing drivers remote mirror...what a PITA ! Next speedo cable and dash lighting

Got my Charger started for the first time in just over 2 years. Fuel is leaking from a bad hose fitting, but a big milestone for me! :)

I pulled the interior from the Satellite. Going to replace the seat covers. I also installed a factory clock and tach

Is that a spool? It's been awhile for me. We need to meet up one of these days(Uniontown). Pattern looks good, last one I did was a 5.13. Jeff
Yes, a spool. I almost put in a 5.13, but I want to be able to run the 1/4 with out reving too high.

It will still be awhile till its ready to run, have to do the motor now.

Pulled it out of the shop for a little fresh air...
Pinstripe work is up next, then its more clear coat, and a proper Cut & Buff

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

Last edited:
installed my second speed o cable with a heat sleeve and a slightly different routing than stock, new exhaust is a little too close to the stock cable retainer clip mount

I drove my roadrunner around the block one time only because it's a 4 speed and I had my left ACL replaced 5 days ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back