• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Didn't do anything "on" any of my Mopars but did work on this "for" some of my cars as well as some clients cars.

IMG_3730.jpg

Replaced idler pulley on Dakota.

Went bad sitting, waiting for water pump to be replaced (?).

Got new lo and hi beams installed. Love the classic look, love the brighter light, and figured out that taking pics of headlights is pretty impossible - ha!

0A781875-15A8-4503-9396-B134E066D827.jpeg
A58C4A07-5769-402A-9B81-FF79A93FFD7B.jpeg

Also ordered some Amsoil ZRod oil online - awaiting its arrival to give the 440 some fresh oil and hopefully the weather here in Minny changes soon!

Last edited:
Brought home my A100....it's been in storage mostly at my buddies place...an hour away. Glad to have some space in my garage again, and see the truck when I walk downstairs. :)
Was a decent trip home...nice cool evening air ...first decent run it has had in 18 months.

:xscuseless:

20210415_220613.jpg

Washed it down ready for a Poker Run tomorrow morning.....been looking forward to this for a few months now.

I finally got all that burnout rubber of the panels.....a rag soaked in Lawnmower 2-stroke fuel did the trick. Just have to make sure the rag is clean when you do the final wipe, and then dry off straight away.

:thumbsup:

Drove my '90 Voyager with factory 2.5 turbo, to work today. Would have driven the Charger, but a) I've been freezing cold since my coronary ablation surgery on Weds, while my body keeps recovering from the invasion...er, operation, and b) the van has heat, the Charger doesn't.

Renewed the tags online after I got here (whoops, heheh....) when I realized they expired back in December.

Removed the carrier bearing on the Dakota.
It took a little while to get it apart.
174,000 and the bearing and u-joints are fine. But the isolator was torn pretty badly.
IMG_20210417_175736874.jpg

In my opinion, you should really bondo over the "CHINA" on the brake drums, especially if you can see it through the wheels.

View attachment 1096576

No need Richard,
I dug out the rims and tires that will go on the car
The Weld rim will cover it quite nicely....
April 17 (1).jpg

Here's a few more pics.
April 17 (6).jpg
April 17 (4).jpg

With room to spare...
April 17 (7).jpg
April 17 (8).jpg

Installed a pair of summit 2 chamber turbo muffs. $29.99 per. One of my cough cough name brand flow master 40s came apart inside.
If I am going to run crap mufflers at least they will not cost much. LOL Any how the dang things sound just like flow master 40s , lots of drone and loud as hell. I love em.
Also did the yearly service on the old gal. ready to roll.

Front markers and rear bumper installed on the 71. Hood emblems on the 74.

IMG_1491.jpg

I finally did something, check/set valve lash and replaced the gaskets. I want longer studs for the covers so didn't put them on yet. They should be here tomorrow or Tuesday and then I will take it in for the transmission swap soon after. Need to replace engine mount while in there and still have to change out the fan shroud. I do have the shroud, just need to take the time to do it instead of everything else that needs doing.
0CD0F799-F981-43E2-99B4-A5AEBEFA3EFA.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back