• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What your favorite NFL team ?

RPM

Local time
10:59 PM
Reaction score
NFL is upon us for those in the football state of mind... just thought I would see who likes what.... List your team...

I dont have a real reason... but I have like the Tampa Bay Bucs... for years and years..

list away !!

-RPM

:yes:

wallpaper8_S.jpg

that brings up a interesting question..... If the Bucaneers are knowns as the "Bucs" and the Patriots known as the "Pats" What are the Titans knowns as ????

hmmmmm

-RPM

that brings up a interesting question..... If the Bucaneers are knowns as the "Bucs" and the Patriots known as the "Pats" What are the Titans knowns as ????

hmmmmm

-RPM
The "tits"? :edgy:
:rolling:

see my avatar.........bleed green my whole life, not giving up now........i even built me an Eagle wagon

bronco2.jpg

and i know its a Ford

Eaglesfan.jpg

I keep hoping the Cards will do something, but I follow the Broncos pretty close.

I spot a kidney bustin 3/4 ton suspenison on a Bronco ?

-RPM

NFL is upon us for those in the football state of mind... just thought I would see who likes what.... List your team...

I dont have a real reason... but I have like the Tampa Bay Bucs... for years and years..

list away !!

-RPM

Way to go RPM!!! I grew up a Raiders Fan (I played for the Eielson AFB Raiders as a fifth & sixth grader) but have been a Buccaneers season ticket holder for 10 years now. Six seats in section 127...let me know if you're planning on being in town...

We were lucky(???) enough to be chosen in the season ticket holder lottery when the Bucs went to San Diego for SB XXXVII a few years ago...where they crushed my old favorite team. It was somewhat bittersweet for me...but the wife LOVED it! LOL

:yes:
Ray

Chargers!!! LA's just a college town now since the Rams turned traitor and the Raiders left.

Auto Transport Service
Back