• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1933 Chrysler Desoto

HD539

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:06 PM
Reaction score
I got to spend the week on a road trip with my Dad. We drove from Las Vegas to Denver, picked up this beautiful 1933 Desoto then back to Las Vegas. Lots of driving but had a good time. Heading back to Washington State tomorrow.
65265779-CA1D-408C-8F38-EDD4BB1F93F3.png
191299F8-4FCC-48AD-B3BA-1C2D268B3153.png

It's always fun traveling home with a new toy on a trailer watching the people slow as they pass to check out what it is.

Wow, what a nice car!

Yes, please post up some pictures once you get it home and out for further inspection :thumbsup:

nice that you were able to help and spend time with your dad :thumbsup: I hope many more for you two. Nice ride

That is a very nice De Soto. I had a 1933 Plymouth 4 door with dual side mounts in the 70"s but sold it to help fund a house. I should have kept it but at the time I needed the funds. Enjoy your car

That is a very nice De Soto. I had a 1933 Plymouth 4 door with dual side mounts in the 70"s but sold it to help fund a house. I should have kept it but at the time I needed the funds. Enjoy your car
I bet you don't have the house anymore.. Still have the wife?

Auto Transport Service
Back