• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 380 Horse 360 Crate Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Iron

Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is an amazing deal. I have a 380 horse 360 crate motor (in a friends car) with roughly 500 miles on it. He pulled his original 273 and installed the 360. He absolutely hates how the car drives now with this HP motor. He since got rid of his original 273, so now he's looking for another.

If you have a good running (hopefully rebuilt) 273 or 318, then we are willing to trade straight across. You would need to pull the 360.

The car is located in San Jose (Bay Area) of California. Photos and video of the engine will be posted tomorrow.

I have a 318 I'll trade him ..
I'm in southern Oregon though.
Tell him to drive it on up here :)

Mike..

This is an amazing deal. I have a 380 horse 360 crate motor (in a friends car) with roughly 500 miles on it. He pulled his original 273 and installed the 360. He absolutely hates how the car drives now with this HP motor. He since got rid of his original 273, so now he's looking for another.

If you have a good running (hopefully rebuilt) 273 or 318, then we are willing to trade straight across. You would need to pull the 360.

The car is located in San Jose (Bay Area) of California. Photos and video of the engine will be posted tomorrow.

If you have trouble finding a small block, let me know. I also live in San Jose and probably know a club member that might help you out.

The good:
If your friend can get it pulled I have a strong 318, stud ball carb very nice 318, can send videos.

The Bad :
I live in Lake Placid Florida 33852 but I will consider splitting the cost of labor and shipping.
Thanks Kevin.

My buddy has a fresh 318 engine and is near the San Jose erea and would be able to meet your requirements.

I too may have a line up on both. Some dude around the corner was looking to get $600 for a 318 & matching trans. I'm sure he still has it?

How can he hate a 360? I am not getting why he wants the 273 back.

Has the poster responded to anyone? Have not heard back on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back