• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy day in the market!!

MJX. in at $34
I am in there at just under $30 . MJX will swing wild since it is heavy in the Canadian grow sector. There is some diversity there however in that they have some Pharmaceutical companies as well. Just read a very promising report from GW Pharmaceuticals regarding one of their CBD based drugs and FDA approval application after testing has already been completed.
Check out MJINews.com

Yup, short term capital gain is tax as ordinary income and long term gain gets a break. It's been that way for years but have never heard anyone say it was to keep day trading in check. If anything, the gooberment likes short term gains because more taxes come in than long term. Haven't checked in many years but I thought they changed the long term to 1 1/2 years? 90% of my trading is done in an IRA and that's a bit different than an 'outside' account....and there are plenty of people who trade many times a day....biggies and little guys. You can check stock trade volumes and get an idea how much is being moved around. Heck, even XOM is about to break 20m shares and will probably pass that mark before I hit the reply button.

Sure your not a stock broker?

I always felt anything over 16,000 is overinflated speculation. profit takers setting up the sell,,, I can say that, as I saw my Enron stock go fro $84.00 to .08 cents. in 2000. oh well,
& all the enron records burnt up in WTC Vll,,,,convenient for them, huh?

Yup my "conservative" portfolio has dropped 20% funny when the market tanks I lose more than when it shoots up...friggin conspiracy I think

Down 4.25%

Wish I could afford to buy more.

Sure your not a stock broker?
Heck no!! Wouldn't want to be either. Man, that's a candle burning from both ends kind of job. Helped a few people over the years and I quit doing that. Just too many that haven't a clue and most didn't/couldn't understand what a short was let alone a straddle :D

Made back OVER 5 times what I lost yesterday and all I did was watch!

Auto Transport Service
Back