• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom polished stainless exhaust systems

Burns69RT

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
How many of you guys want polished stainless exhaust systems for your mopars. My partner and I have been building them for tons of cars and since I build primarily B and E body mopars a friend of mine had us build it for his 70 charger. We did a double X-pipe exhaust and it sounded amazing. Anybody in SoCal be interested on here?

what the size of the pipes ?
whats the mufflers available?
do you ship?
whats the average cost of a system before shipping?
using the 70 charger you mentioned.

what the size of the pipes ?
whats the mufflers available?
do you ship?
whats the average cost of a system before shipping?
using the 70 charger you mentioned.
We did a 3” exhaust and unfortunately with time we weren’t able to make a jig but I have a 68 and 69 b body and can use it jig up. We use a v-band system so it’s a lot easier to ship. Your exhaust will be in a 3 piece system. But the customer was a friend and we were testing it out, but with material and labor we charged him $1800 the mufflers we used were vibrants but we’ll use what you want if we have the car or jig multiple mufflers.

Last edited:
To clarify I typically use tti but since I’m local to them I can use them to weld v-bands to their headers and from headers to tips the exhaust is a 3 piece system. We do 1 x-pipe, 2 x-pipe, 3 x-pipe, or 4 x-pipe system. But it depends on what we are working with.

You can buy a complete 304 stainless Steel exhaust system from TTi.

What grade of stainless steel do you use?

My partner and I

G01v.gif

Congrats!!! Sounds like a neat business you have. Personally though I have to ask here, why would someone want to have a polished exhaust? It seems logical to me that due to the exposure to heat and debris including stuff on streets and roads would degrade the appearance thus tarnishing the system. Now I can see say polished exhaust tips or chromed as I have chromed on my 66 Ply Sat and it adds to its appeal. But I suppose that those interested in your offering, are not really that concerned. But I do like your ideas here...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

what is the advantage of multiple x-pipes ?

I can't see it, but maybe I'm missing something
educate me

need a mandrel tubing bender & multiple sized dies
Donald Duck counting his cash.gif

cost $$$

but seems it'd really save a **** load of time welding/labor too
once you got a good jig & measurements
especially if you are doing it as a business venture 'for profit'

I like the v-band idea :thumbsup:

what is the advantage of multiple x-pipes ?

I can't see it, but maybe I'm missing something
educate me

need a mandrel tubing bender & multiple sized dies
View attachment 925780
cost $$$

but seems it'd really save a **** load of time welding/labor too
once you got a good jig & measurements
especially if you are doing it as a business venture 'for profit'

I like the v-band idea :thumbsup:

the multiple x-pipes mostly keep the flow crossing through each other and give it a cool sound. That’s really it. The show car crowd tends to be the people that want these and also higher end cars, and as for the v-band setup, after building turbo kits on cars it’s an ease and you can drop your exhausts in sections which is nice. Also for mopars I only use tti headers and since they’re a 25 min drive from me i can buy their headers and supply them with V-bands so they’ll weld them on and coat them.

If you have 3 inch or 3 1/2 inch I’ll buy a hand full lol
What kind of money are you paying for them currently. I'll have a look at what I have tomorrow if I get a chance. The ones I have are used on Turbocharged aircraft exhausts, but I'll have to check the diameters..

Auto Transport Service
Back