• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Oscar went to doggy school to visit people in hospitalsView attachment 1378138
We had a big female Samoyed that was a natural at those visits. We went to group homes and hospitals all over SC. She was a welcome visitor everywhere. She would climb up on a hospital bed and sniff around before crawling on her belly inch by inch up next to the person so they could reach her head and pet her, so incredibly gentle.

We had a big female Samoyed that was a natural at those visits. We went to group homes and hospitals all over SC. She was a welcome visitor everywhere. She would climb up on a hospital bed and sniff around before crawling on her belly inch by inch up next to the person so they could reach her head and pet her, so incredibly gentle.

I am very partial to dogs...... they are incredibly smart.

The more you interact with them often the more they love you.

They cant talk but they dont need too.....

There my best friends

Oscar was a natural too with people.. very outgoing .....

His baby picture... now on my desktop.
Copy of Oscar 3.JPG

There my best friends

His baby picture... now on my desktop.View attachment 1378297
Our first dog was a goldenrod also. Female Schultz, never needed a leash. Mother-in-law came to visit, potty trained our oldest son and Schultz in the two weeks she visited.

There my best friends

I didn't think dogs could talk, but then I learned to listen . It turns out they're speaking "Dog" all the time!

I don't know how small a dog's brain is, but most dogs are bigger than the world's smallest woman and she has a master's degree -

I bet all dogs could get a master's in "Canine Studies." They are geniuses in "Smell Sciences." How smart do you have to be to smell someone and know if they have an early stage of cancer?

Leeloo is very "talkative" in the morning, and all my dogs are excited 1st thing, because they get fed in the morning.
I'll try to video her one morning, but it's a hoot. Yawns become phrases.

There my best friends

Further, when our son was outback, and we wanted to know where our son was, we would call his name and Schultz would bark. Our dog was a standard Daschound. 50 years later, still look at her pictures.

Elvis he's 7 years 4 months (already, how time flies) getting loven' from his grandpa
(my dad, my dog knows him as grandpa, all my dogs have)
he keeps turning away or moves & wrecks the shots, and doesn't like cameras/flashes
most of them are blurry

March 2022 snow & critters 010.JPG

Last edited:
ANYTHING to make people miserable. Try to take away ANY joy from life.

Food you enjoy? Cows pollute.
Planet can't support humanity - stop having kids.
Pets make you happy? Nope. Bad for the planet too...

:jackoff:

Feed them to the dogs. It solves all the problems.

Auto Transport Service
Back