• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

It's sure hard to say good bye.

For Sadie...it was lots of frisbees, go see's, parks, treats, trips to the farm, Hot springs Arkansas, Des Moines, Lake McConaughey...rides in the combine and she loved my diesel pickup and keeping and eye on me at all times! When the luggage came out she would panic..not wanting to get left. She would anticipate your next move, crazy smart Border Collie.

Just shy of 15 years old, Sadie was such a great dog..tears required, because she was part of my family and a real gift to have her..My wife and I spoiled her when ever we could. I knew this was coming but still its really hard. She had been at my side, I was her person. Sadie gave us some very great memories to hold on too.

Till I see you again Sadie...the last picture is me at sleep with my herd. Far left was Sally our Boston Terrior, then me, then Penny, our Pug Daisy, then Sadie..all sacked out on our couch. Penny is the only one still with us. Wonderful memories. The last picture is a great way to remind me on a tough day..WHY I LOVE DOGS!

20240108_145439.jpg

20230921_114811.jpg

20230910_105535.jpg

Screenshot_20240329_113227_Photos.jpg

IMG_20240329_115616.jpg

Last edited:
People who don't get the attachment to furry kids will never understand. Makes you wonder how they are with their two legged offspring.
RIP Sadie!

People who don't get the attachment to furry kids will never understand. Makes you wonder how they are with their two legged offspring.
RIP Sadie!
I find that those who don’t have compassion for four legged life forms generally aren’t very good with two legged life forms, either. Personally, I’ve always gotten along with and understood animals better than humans.

I am so sorry to hear that Sadie has passed. It is indeed a very sad time. I think a pet’s passing is just so much harder due to their never ending love for us.
She was a beautiful Border Collie.
RIP Sadie, if you can….say hi to my pups.

It's amazing how dogs personalities show up when they are pups. Being a border collie, Sadie was fetching and focused on what was in your hand as soon as we got her as a pup. My other dog Penny is a rescued mix. Her mom looked like a pug..but was 1/2 Pug/ Boston terrior. We thought we were getting a lap dog. Turns out the dad was a British terrior(pit).
She is a 80lb lap dog..with a Pug personality. She could care less about frisbees as a puppy (opposite of Sadie). Sadie's instinct was to fetch as soon as she saw her first frisbee and ball. Penny would chase Sadie everytime the Frisbee was thrown (Sadie was about 4 at the time).... Hundreds of times Penny would run out with Sadie..and Sadie would catch the Frisbee while Penny was rough housing with her, chewing on her ears like pups do. Sadie was pretty good about it. To her the game was on and she was getting the frisbee.
Then one day Penny accidently caught the Frisbee in her mouth...a light came on and she has been chasing frisbees ever since. Trained by Sadie. Penny is 11, its going to be hard for her we used to have 4 dogs..now she is my only girl. But she does have a interesting love/hate relationship w our cat. The cat loves Penny ever since he was a kitten. It's pretty funny. Found these as I was looking for Sadie photos.

Screenshot_20240329_202119_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240329_203140_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240329_203254_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
It's taken me a while to post this without tearing up, but I lost my favorite black girlfriend to the Rainbow Bridge, last Tuesday. We had to put Mopar down. She succumbed to doggie Cancer, would not admit she was in pain, but it was obvious. She was only 6 1/2.
She was significantly responsible for my current relationship. Liz and I had broken up, but I promised to buy her a Shepherd, and I kept my promise. We have been together since.
This would have been MUCH harder, without Hemi, Magnum and Cuda.
Last photo, she's already showing signs of illness.

View attachment 1634740

View attachment 1634741

View attachment 1634742
So, so sorry for your loss, you have my deepest & heartfelt condolences
RIP MoPar, you were/are a good girl, & will be missed

Dog died go to heaven - they'll still talk about you.jpg

It's sure hard to say good bye.

For Sadie...it was lots of frisbees, go see's, parks, treats, trips to the farm, Hot springs Arkansas, Des Moines, Lake McConaughey...rides in the combine and she loved my diesel pickup and keeping and eye on me at all times! When the luggage came out she would panic..not wanting to get left. She would anticipate your next move, crazy smart Border Collie.

Just shy of 15 years old, Sadie was such a great dog..tears required, because she was part of my family and a real gift to have her..My wife and I spoiled her when ever we could. I knew this was coming but still its really hard. She had been at my side, I was her person. Sadie gave us some very great memories to hold on too.

Till I see you again Sadie...the last picture is me at sleep with my herd. Far left was Sally our Boston Terrior, then me, then Penny, our Pug Daisy, then Sadie..all sacked out on our couch. Penny is the only one still with us. Wonderful memories. The last picture is a great way to remind me on a tough day..WHY I LOVE DOGS!

View attachment 1637211

View attachment 1637214

View attachment 1637215

View attachment 1637223

View attachment 1637231
So, So sorry to hear that it never gets any easier
you have my deepest & heartfelt condolences
RIP Sadie, you will be missed

Dog Died & they'll be waiting at the door of heaven.jpg

Thor met the horses today. The hair on his back was like this for 30 minutes.

FD65E765-EA65-451D-A2E5-C3DAA1B0D817.jpeg

E7D22DA5-B324-46A8-9DE0-6A62B184AE82.jpeg

This is from yesterday's page from "Daily Word" which is a great Christian publication. Enjoy.

IMG_4711.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a fun story of our Boston Terrier Sally.
Been some time ago as she crossed the rainbow Bridge years ago. My wife had her a couple years before we met. So Sally was about 2 when I came into her life. Boston's love playtime...and so do I...
so for Sally..I became her person!
After a couple years of being w Sally..whenever my wife would hug me.. Sally started barking at us, Sally was saying "he is mine" Lol. Well, as Sally got older she had cataracts and she stopped barking as she lost her vision. We decided to have one eye done for her..and what was funny was as soon as we got home I gave my wife a hug..and Sally started barking at us again..even w the cone of shame on! A priceless showing of pure loyalty and affection! It was expensive to have the cataract removed..but worth every penny!
She was a great little dog..and always up for a tug of war!

Screenshot_20240403_202341_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back