• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas is under 2 bucks

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:54 AM
Reaction score
In Jacksonville.

gas2_1543517760754_13834937_ver1.0_640_360.png

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/there-s-gas-for-under-2-in-jacksonville-right-now/880382053

$2.09 on my way home from class tonight.

And we did good getting down to 98.9 / litre up here this week. $4Cdn a US gallon or ~ $3.00 US. We're getting screwed, but we already knew that...

Geez - were only paying $3.50 plus here in California - and these morons here wouldn't vote to repeal the recent .12 gas tax increase just enacted. Talk about getting it up the butt..... and apparently most of the voters enjoy it! I don't get it.

Were getting close to under 2 bucks in Indiana. I believe regular was 2.30 something this morning, I paid 2.70 for premium

Get it soon.Ours in Missouri went from $1.98
to 2.10 today.
Wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow $2.50

A buddy posted a pic yesterday from TX; $1.92, I need to move further East!

Geez - were only paying $3.50 plus here in California - and these morons here wouldn't vote to repeal the recent .12 gas tax increase just enacted. Talk about getting it up the butt..... and apparently most of the voters enjoy it! I don't get it.
The Liberals in this state are the biggest collection of fuckfaces....
The Proposition to REPEAL the gas tax was described and titled INCORRECTLY as an attack on infrastructure spending. The dimwit jerkoffs that voted against it either didn't read beyond the headline or are just plain stupid as a bag of dicks.

Here in Mexico regular is about $4.30 gallon ($21 pesos/liter). I don't know how the average Mexican can afford it. But traffic is continually getting more congested every month. Maybe that's why there are 6 to 8 people in each car?

pemex.jpg

:poke:That must be the reason all Ma. people are wealthy.

Add 75 cents to that if you live in Pa
Today $2.79 reg/$3.69 diesel
Enjoy the roads of the Keystone State!
They should have collected enough tax to pave the entire state by now.:soapbox:

The weather nice........mostly:D.

Auto Transport Service
Back