• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas is under 2 bucks

Add 75 cents to that if you live in Pa
Today $2.79 reg/$3.69 diesel
Enjoy the roads of the Keystone State!
They should have collected enough tax to pave the entire state by now.:soapbox:
Amen brother!

I think we have $2 worth of tax on every gallon.

The price of Alberta Crude oil is only about $10 a barrel right now...but our gas costs nearly twice as much as in the US. What a rip off!

Pomona ca. area, diesel at my local station, $4.29, near my girlfriend's house, ten miles away, $3.69.
Two weeks ago, last time I was there, needles ca, on the way to Laughlin, diesel over $5. Five miles away into arizona, I bought 45 gals of diesel at $2.99/gal.
Milk at wally world at my house, $2.49 .

And I used to bitch about the Left Coast for the struggles that I dealt with, and now I'm NOT there yet! BUT, I need to move further East for personal reasons! Look at any GAS price website for the US, and tell me where I'd like to hang my hat?
NO! It's outta control of the left coast, make it rain water at least about 2 inches or more @ month to survive in the west, besides the gas prices!!!

Serling 1.jpg

Still $2.60 in the Boston area. Friggan thieves

First time I saw below $2 was 2 weeks ago here in Louisiana.
I got gas in the Dodge Caravan today at Sam's Club w/my 5 cent/gal discount...
$1.92/gal :thumbsup: :bananadance::confederateflag:

2.05 a gal here in central FL ! It's been dropping every day about .03

Geez - were only paying $3.50 plus here in California - and these morons here wouldn't vote to repeal the recent .12 gas tax increase just enacted. Talk about getting it up the butt..... and apparently most of the voters enjoy it! I don't get it.

I died when the fools in this state didn't repeal that BS tax, but I never saw a single commercial explaining the "Yes" side of the proposition. The "No" side commercials were very frequent.

They can pass a HUGE tax, spend .001% on children's cancer research, blow the rest, and then when people try to repeal it they claim your taking away children's cancer research money. And the fools in this state buy it, hook line and sinker.

Get it soon.Ours in Missouri went from $1.98
to 2.10 today.
Wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow $2.50
Yup, he's right!. Filled up the 65 and drove about a hundred miles. On top of everything it was a beautiful sunny day!!

I died when the fools in this state didn't repeal that BS tax, but I never saw a single commercial explaining the "Yes" side of the proposition. The "No" side commercials were very frequent.

They can pass a HUGE tax, spend .001% on children's cancer research, blow the rest, and then when people try to repeal it they claim your taking away children's cancer research money. And the fools in this state buy it, hook line and sinker.
We here in Missouri just turned down an increase. We decided we didn't believe or agree with what they were going to do with the money. Free to some is not free to all, someone has to pay.

$2.99@gal in Tacoma, WA this morning.....

Down from $3.39 just a week ago....

Auto Transport Service
Back