• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Rod Power Tour 2012

i wish there was an East Coast tour...damn. 391's ain't gonna make that trek!

Droptop, I hope you'll take some photos for us guys/gals in the east.. Looks like a pretty neat event!

Was planning to have my 71 Charger done and at the final stop in Arlington Texas. However the painter does not seem to be holding up his end of the deal. It is has been painted for almost a month and half now but he has not touched it since he painted it. Just needs to be color sanded and buffed out. :icon_axe:

i'm meeting up in effingham ill and going on to miami oklahoma , I of course will be in the best car ever the 70 plymouth superbird convertible :) see u in st louis buddy

Pioneer stereos is giving me a free stereo system , and i will be parked at there booth in st louis

i'm meeting up in effingham ill and going on to miami oklahoma , I of course will be in the best car ever the 70 plymouth superbird convertible :) see u in st louis buddy

Pioneer stereos is giving me a free stereo system , and i will be parked at there booth in st louis

Stuie....I will look you up at Gateway. I hope you weren't to close to your first (Red 69 Road Runner) and best car when you typed that.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back