• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some inout

Furyous

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
I have a buddy with a 1967 Coronet R/T 440 4sd dana car. Missing the 440 but has a running 383 in it. Complete car yard fresh. Needs lower 1/4 patched and a front floor pan. Has a new windshield and gas tank that comes with the car. He does not have a clue what the car is worth like this and of course he would like to get as much as possible and I would like to pay as little if I can afford it. May put it up for sale on here..

It is a B7 blue car I know it had a different code back then. I almost forgot he has a set of new lens's for the rear as well.

Ai wat do you all think..If one of yall would like it I am ok with it.. Money is tight right now for me so I really do not need to buy it.

Last edited:
Gonna have to put it up with pics in the For Sale Section and correct contact information.

Post pictures here for general discussion, when you decide a price place the ad.

A 67 R/T 4 speed Dana car in a #3 or 4 condition without the 440 but runs and drives should bring $10K
BUT without photos of the car,inside, outside and underneath that is just a guess.

What is "complete card yard fresh"?

In & Out, Great hamburgers !

I will see if he can send me some pics of it.. He is really challenged when it comes to technology and is 100 miles from me.

Auto Transport Service
Back