• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So my buddy was given a FREE 68 Charger...

Midnight_Rider

Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Needless to say I am quite jealous but also very happy for him. He's got a long road ahead of him, but it's complete.

triple green
bucket seats
center console
3.23 open diff
automatic
383 4-bbl HP V-8 330hp

Just thought I'd post it up in case anyone wanted to check it out.

335153349_763516018430348_7229968539099098923_n.jpg

337493607_3542550749314795_6815943110921412725_n.jpg

I’m not sure how bad the underside of it is but… it looks like a $15k gift.

In Pennsylvania that's almost rust free!
Congratulations to him and all the luck. Have him contact AMD and just say " I'll take one of everything ".
It will be a nice project.

That is going to be a pretty expensive "free" gift by the time he gets done with it!

That is going to be a pretty expensive "free" gift by the time he gets done with it!
Yeah, but he is already ahead of the game with a free car...maybe 15k ahead. Even so, he will need deep pockets and a ton of patience. Good luck to him !

Part it out and be ahead now!

If the frame is not solid, run!

I hope it works out for him. Tell me he is a Mopar guy.

I didn't want to piss on the OP's topic but yeah...That car looks heavily rotted underneath. The front that low means the torsion bar crossmember has rusted through and allowed the sockets to break. The lower body panels are indicative of rotten floors. If you dipped that car, you may only get a roof and firewall back.

I didn't want to piss on the OP's topic but yeah...That car looks heavily rotted underneath. The front that low means the torsion bar crossmember has rusted through and allowed the sockets to break. The lower body panels are indicative of rotten floors. If you dipped that car, you may only get a roof and firewall back.

spot on, but I'd rather replace everything than nibble around the edges anyway...... :bananahit:

Auto Transport Service
Back