• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampd - Danny Counts

BIGSHCLUNK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Just back from Vegas. Thought I'd tell a little seeing that Counts Kustoms has been discussed all over the place since its been on TV.
He also owns a bar called Vampd. We stopped in for an adult beverage. And talked to a bored bartender who told us a buch of stuff I (and most likely anyone else here) didnt know. So dont hang BIGS if some of this is found to be not correct.
Where Did the "count" come from. Well he used to do a "Elvira" thing on a local TV station. And that family had connection to the station. So thats where it came from, so he's well known in the aera besides being a car/bike guy, and a singer in a band. (dont know if thats currently tho). And yes some of the driving down the street stuff is staged. I was told he's a really generous guy, so he also has someone manage the bar. Anyway there's more but you can go to the bar and find out for yourself. :biggrin:

He seems like a pretty good guy, I like his show it's a little staged but what aint these days.

It's an entertaining show. The cars don't seem to be too far out there on price which I found interesting. He also usually doesn't do crazy modifications that detract from the original car.

out of all the dumb shows like his...that one is at least not that hard to watch....but he aint buyin my car for $3500!!

Thanks,
I go to Vegas quite a bit for my job. I ALWAYS wanted to stop and have a "cold booze" at his club. Now. thanks to you...I will go.
PS: He has $$, that is evident.

i live here in vegas and have for a long time.i have been in the car culture here since the mid 80's and had not heard of this guy until the show started.i think he is more a biker then a car guy,even though the show makes it look the other way.
all the newer "reality " shows are staged,to a point, now a days,so that dont bother me a bit.i think all of the "pull overs"are staged.if you tried to stop someone here in vegas like he does,he would have multiple bullet wounds and a tombstone for a hat.

yeah..he's tolerable..which is more than i can say for the guy from "fast and loud" gas monkey garage.

BTW: Who's the short, older and bald guy in So Beach Fla with the hot looking "Big Blond" wife?

South Beach Classics / Miami

That is Ted and Robin from South Beach Classics in Miami Fl...I just went to the Zephyrhills Fl car show last week and he had 6 cars there for sale..I almost did not reconize him as he grew out his mustache but ,as he spoke I remembered his voice..Bad news Hot Big Boobed Wife was left in Miami...Heard him tell some one since show started on Thursday she was left running car sales in Miami...There is a 5 hour drive back to Miami from Zephyrhills.....I posted some photos from show including an over priced 65 Coronet Ragtop he had for sale...If she was there I would of taken a photo of her and posted..He wore a big *** watch looked like some thing a PIMP would wear ..Huge Diamonds around the whole face..If you saw him wearing it and did not know who it was you would think he bought it at a Flea Market because that is how bad it looks ..I am guessing $25,000 watch but looked fake it was so big..I will guess to say Watch Face is the same size his wifes Nipple Size Ha..RickQUOTE=super-bee_ski;909807308]BTW: Who's the short, older and bald guy in So Beach Fla with the hot looking "Big Blond" wife?[/QUOTE]

Auto Transport Service
Back