• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Viruses on moparts**warning***

Logged into moparts about 15 minutes ago and this popped up for me:

screenshot.gif

What I am saying is Chris (SSR) does not like Moparts and it would not suprise me if he just started this as a prank. I know him and a few on Moparts do not get along and SSR never post on Moparts anymore as I think he got the boot. I have not got any virus from Moparts that I have ever know of and I am there almost every day like here. I think SSR just wanted to stir things up a little. No big deal to me but I dont believe him on this one. Ron

Wonder if you believe any one else here ?:bs_flag:

Yes I'm a real BS artist.NOT!!! Then what is this? For the naysayers.Moparts is infected badly. This is just 1 of the 11 I have gotten in the last 3 days.

Attachments

• FBBO DECAL.PARTS 037.jpg
    FBBO DECAL.PARTS 037.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 219
  • FBBO DECAL.PARTS 070.jpg
    FBBO DECAL.PARTS 070.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 208
I just logged on there too and got this. Three more in my virus vault from this morning...
Anyone else having this occur?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 193
i got it two weeks ago on my home pc & the same thing on my work pc yesterday & it took the it guys 3 hours to clean it out today & it came from something while I was on moparts. dam thing cost me lunch for two guys:ky:

It wiped out my computer last weekend too had to reinstall windows.Started a thread about it but it got deleted

It wiped out my computer last weekend too had to reinstall windows.Started a thread about it but it got deleted

Yep my thread got deleted in less than 5 minutes...
Guess I won't be going there anymore.

What I am saying is Chris (SSR) does not like Moparts and it would not suprise me if he just started this as a prank. I know him and a few on Moparts do not get along and SSR never post on Moparts anymore as I think he got the boot. I have not got any virus from Moparts that I have ever know of and I am there almost every day like here. I think SSR just wanted to stir things up a little. No big deal to me but I dont believe him on this one. Ron

ron383man, i think you owe me an apology,:icon_rolleyes:
I guess we are all making it up now.Every picture tells a story!!

It really annoys me that Tom sticks his head in the sand about his Google ads "not containing viruses" I really like most of the guys over there but the denial and thread whacking is total bullshit so I have to go other places like here for my amusment.

Gus:3gears:

Just picked up a very nasty virus from Moparts. Disabled all my anti virus software AND system restore. Luckily I also have Linux installed on this computer and can still access the internet. This is a NASTY VIRUS.

Next time take the time to read the quote it was for 383 man not you I called him out on his BS thinking you were just trying to start some stuff about moparts !:sign12::sign12:

Next time take the time to read the quote it was for 383 man not you I called him out on his BS thinking you were just trying to start some stuff about moparts !:sign12::sign12:

my apology to you then.i read it wrong. im a little edgy lately with all the hating going on. happy new year.sorry

You know Dad picked up a Nasty Virus on this computer, I wonder if he got it from Moparts?

Tom has to keep the money rolling in and can't have negativeness on his site man. :the real oz:

Just for the record: I got a nice TROJAN virus from Moparts this morning.
Took some creative stuff to get rid of it- helped by a member here on B-Bodies.
I will NOT be going over there ANYMORE. :tongue:

Auto Transport Service
Back