• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome wagon for wagons

Cop car wagon

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Hey all you wagon lovers, I don't see much in the way of wagon content on here.
Is there a diehard group of wagon people hiding, or am I a lone weirdo?
Especially 71-4 style.

Welcome to the site. It looks like you started a wagon thread. How about some pics!

Bring them on. Don't have one but would like one to replace my dually when its time.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

:xscuseless:

Welcome to the site!! Bring it!! I remember a guy that came to the neighborhood with his mom's BIG Chrysler wagon and thought he was big stuff until he shifted it into reverse shortly after doing decent burnout launch. Probably was a good thing it was on an 'oiled' dirt road and didn't have much traction because all it did was kill the engine lol. It did take it a minute for it to start up again but it did start up and he was able to drive it home to mommy :D

I didn't mean to have this be an intro, as I already came on and did that.
And as far as wagons, I was just looking for fellow wagon people.
My cop car wagon is a project, and my favorite old wagon was rear ended and totaled, which really ruined my life.
The physical damage didn't become apparent till later, and the loss of use led to an increasing parade of substitute cars.
I still have the car and kept it inside.
My goal is to get it in on the rack, unbuckle the roof, repair the frame over axle and put a qtr panel on it.
I have other non mopar wagons including the car I grew up from the age of 6 with.
Having had every car I care about hit has made me buy up multiple of each kind.
A storage problem for sure, but it's how i cope. Then there's all the spare wagon parts.

Pictures

20230501_150022.jpg

20230501_150103.jpg

20230501_150040.jpg

20230501_150050.jpg

Sorry and didn't mean no harm....

I love C body wagons. Good parts cars.
Hey, I can get down with the best of them, stirr the pot.
I'm just a wagons ho!
And not the tv show

Screenshot_20230501-151449_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, I to have a wagon, and it's even a Hemi.
-1693065560_20180907_180744_3466496.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back