• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yum youm, eat em up!

That's the more like the 30's -40's, I do remember the Little Rascals thou, not my favorites, I was more the Speed Racer, Banna Splits, Batman, Andy Griffith, type young boy/kid...

Of course it's older, but as a kid growing up in the 60s, The Three Stooges & The Little Rascals were favorites on tv.

Don't think I'd taste too good....mom says I'm spoiled lol. I used to watch those guys but don't remember that particular episode but I watched them in the 50's.

Fan of the 3 Stooges today..I collect cards and autographs of them..Richard C. I remember them on Channel 38 out of Boston in the 60's only had about a 30 miles worth of transmission coverage they also covered the Boston Bruins too..
Only had two UHF back then 38 & 56 ..Rick

Of course it's older, but as a kid growing up in the 60s, The Three Stooges & The Little Rascals were favorites on tv.

I used to watch them but im not remembering that one, But The Three Stooges and Abbot and Costello, now they were the good ones to me, especially Abbot and Costello.. I always liked Blondie and Dagwood to, every Monday after school they were on, i remember mom would make sloppy Joes for supper, a treat for us..

Fan of the 3 Stooges today..I collect cards and autographs of them..Richard C. I remember them on Channel 38 out of Boston in the 60's only had about a 30 miles worth of transmission coverage they also covered the Boston Bruins too..

Being from this area, you must also remember Major Mudd & Rex Trailer!

For damn sure !! We went to see Rex at a car dealership back in the day... He came in on a helicopter
wsbk tv 38 wasnt it?

I received those channels in RI.

For damn sure !! We went to see Rex at a car dealership back in the day... He came in on a helicopter
wsbk tv 38 wasnt it?

I saw Major Mudd at the opening of McDonalds and I saw Rex helicopter in to a baseball field in Hyde Park. Back when I was about 5 or 6 I was even on the Bozo The Clown Show.

Good shows, good characters & good times!

Was NEVER a fan of Bozo....call me un-American but just never was a fan of clowns and no, they didn't scare me but one year an uncle dressed up as Santa when I was around 3 or 4 and I wasn't about to go near him! lol.

My favorite episode from the rascals was the one where they made a surprise cake. Or maybe the one where they got loose on the golf course. Loved Petey the dog. And I do remember the yum yum guy.

I saw Major Mudd at the opening of McDonalds and I saw Rex helicopter in to a baseball field in Hyde Park. Back when I was about 5 or 6 I was even on the Bozo The Clown Show.

Good shows, good characters & good times!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,,,does YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU being on Bozo the CLOWNNNNNNNNNN show not surprise me ??????

Boston T.V.

Yes, both of them..I have not heard those two names in almost 40 years...I think in 1960 or 61 my Mom bought me tickets for the local Bozo the Clown T.V. show on WBZ I think Channel 4..On Saturdays Horror flicks I think on 56 with Fleep or some thing like that....Back in the days of inocense..In the 50's & 60's lived in Boston , Brighton & Billerica...Moved to Billerica in 4th grade just 6 months after Kennedy was killed never really thought much about the timing till now..Rick
Being from this area, you must also remember Major Mudd & Rex Trailer!

- - - Updated - - -

Now we all know how old you are...
For damn sure !! We went to see Rex at a car dealership back in the day... He came in on a helicopterwsbk tv 38 wasnt it?

Auto Transport Service
Back