• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Good Movies You Guys Like?

The Irishman. Good Movie.
4 hours of my life I’ll never get back..... absolutely hated that movie. They say you should watch it in sections to limit the pain. I was so disappointed cause I love the main cast.

4 hours of my life I’ll never get back..... absolutely hated that movie. They say you should watch it in sections to limit the pain. I was so disappointed cause I love the main cast.
I watch very little TV. Probably the first movie in 10 or so years for me. Ill go back to the garage. :)

Some movies I like that are off the beaten path.
Bubba Hotep is worth watching.
The Awful Truth with Irene Dunne and Carey Grant is a good mad-cap comedy.
Pumpkin with Christian Ricci is a good dark comedy.
Rumble Fish is a good movie. Dark and atmospheric.
Candleshoe with Jodie Foster and David Niven is classic Disney.
That Was Then, This Is Now is actually a very good movie. Stars Emilio Estevez I think.

I love to watch movies but as seems to be the case with people getting older, I have trouble enjoying anything new when compared to the classics. The fight scenes move too fast, the stunts are way too unrealistic and gunshot wounds don't seem to kill like they used to.
Now, the definition of "classic" is a very broad and interpretive thing. I deem a classic as late 60s to early 90s.
Heat...Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro: Great semi-modern movie.
A few Good Men. The Departed. Titanic. The Notebook. The Ultimate Gift. Rocky Balboa....all movies that I can watch once a month and still enjoy.
Car movies? I can watch end enjoy them anytime!

Just found one called Banshee. A girl with a Hot Rod 66 Charger. Lots of action.Car chases.Drives the crap out of that Charger.

There was a Cinemax TV series called Banshee.....

Escape Plan with Stallone and Arnold is excellent. Escape plan 2 SUCKS.

Expendables 1, 2, and 3 are good violent movies to watch. Pretty good action in all of them and some great music.

Vanishing Point 2 is pretty good if you havent seen it. Not as good as the original but worth watching.

Choppers is a pretty good movie. Available on Amazon Prime.

p9699_v_v8_ab.jpg

Dazed and Confused - a pretty accurate flashback to high school
True Grit - original and new
Rooster Cogburn
We Were Soldiers
Apocalypse Now
American Graffiti
Heavy Metal
Quigley Down Under
Tommy Boy

Into boating?
Crank up the surround sound...….

How about a mini series...….

There are some movies I can watch over and over, a couple of months in between. I was home 2 weeks recovering from a bulged disc. Watched my favorites. In no particular order.

The Searchers
Midway
The Right Stuff
Rio Bravo
Dirty Harry
A Few Good Men
The Battle of Britian

I'm showing my age I guess.

Auto Transport Service
Back