• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Good Movies You Guys Like?

I like movies that are hard to figure out like Sucker Punch and Mullholland Drive. There are so many different theories about them.

Space Truckers - Debi Mazar, Dennis Hopper
Cherry 2000 - Melanie Griffith
Lively Set - Pamela Tiffin and the Turbine Car

The live TV commercial they did by shooting the cars was great.

If you want a good laugh and have amazon prime, look up "B" Movies.Lots of 50's-60's-70's movies that are so bad you wonder how or why the producer thought to even make such crap.But it's like a bad wreck,you can't look away.

The last Rambo movie was friggin graphic, loved it!!!!

If you want a good laugh and have amazon prime, look up "B" Movies.Lots of 50's-60's-70's movies that are so bad you wonder how or why the producer thought to even make such crap.But it's like a bad wreck,you can't look away.

hot rod girl on there is pretty good. Has Chuck Conner from the Rifleman in it.

The Driver
Das Boot
Seabisquit
12 angry men
Oceans 11-12-13
Jason Bourne all 4 of them

9895C7B0-74E0-4E7B-A719-285D3F5667D6.jpeg

Now I am going to say ahead of time that this movie is a bit funny in the 90s fashion...but when it's over and a few hours later you start thinking about it...you'll realize it's more of a predocumentary.

Idiocracy.

Most of the ones we ( wife & I ) watch are older than we are. Mostly 30's - 60's ( i'm 1952 - she 1966). List would be to long. First two that pop to mind. 12 Angry Men and Bad Day a Black Rock. Couple of newer ones Red and RED ll. A funny car one Freebie and the Bean.

The Irishman. Good Movie.

Goodwill Hunting...Far and Away...Legends of the Fall...Bohemian Rhapsody...Shawshank redemption...The Departed...One flew over the cuckoo's nest...Rain man... Silence of the lambs...

Auto Transport Service
Back