• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Good Movies You Guys Like?

Natural Born Killers!! Great movie with an awesome soudtrack. And, there is a '70 Challenger in it!

Uncle Buck
John Candy

or

The Great Outdoors
John Candy & Dan Aykroyd

just watched them again the other night

both classics, both funny as hell still
back when most of the 'comedians' were actually still funny
not asshole with opinions, we couldn't care any less about :carrot:

I'm talking from any years past and even recently. My kids got me a fifty dollar movie pass for fathers day 2017' and so far only used it twice. I saw Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk wich were good but there just isn't anything of late that I'm really buzzed about seeing. Plus the actors and movie production are just not as good as they once were. So falling back to old movies, not just car ones which we all have talked about before. Here's one of my favorites from the sixties with Steve McQueen, the Sand Pebbles. Saw it first run in downtown Toledo with my brother.

If you like Stallone, try the new Rambo Last Blood movie...….I thought it was awesome.

I never thought I'd say things that make me sound like a bitter old man but....
I have not seen a movie in awhile that I really liked. Maybe the Hollywood movie machine is stuck on Super hero movies, remakes of classics and some obscure indie flicks.

Just last night found 1958 British film free on the internet "A Night to Remember" which depicts the sinking of the Titanic. The British movie version was "OK". David McCallum played the radio operator (wireless).

I was reading the making of "Titanic" (1997) with Leonardo DiCaprio cost more than the construction of the real Titanic ship itself (in equivalent dollars).

I’m being lazy tonight , so if someone already put this out. Sorry !

movie on Netflix called Wishman.

I don't see it listed, so I'll toss out my personal favorite of all time:
No Country for Old Men
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt
Probably the best Coen brothers movie (yes, including Fargo).
Won four Oscars, should have won more.
Sooooo much going on in this one on so many levels....
A good one for those who want to engage their brains whilst watching movie magic.

I liked that movie but the implied ending of the Josh Brolin character annoyed me.

1f84987fe34878d0a47c49748eeb5c061f3fd283.jpg

Stuck at home for who knows how long I cant find any good movies, atleast free ones. I dont know why but all the good ones ended in the 90s.
My favorite is Shawshank Redemption. Thank god it's on Netflix. I wish I could get the Pelican Brief, The Fugitive... I hate the Corona, I've never watched so much TV

Auto Transport Service
Back