• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glitter bomb

Old rear gear oil spray. PU

Yea and you were obviously educated by Google JB.
It's actually a single stage product (not epoxy).
POR stands for Paint Over Rust. Great product. One drop on your skin will suck all the moisture out of your body for a few days.
A shot in the eyes, priceless.

What's Google?:lol:

Don't use it unless I'm looking up scriptures

And Christmas is the worst time of year for theft and break ins.
Sad...
I have multiple security cameras and I live in a great area.

"Whod ya have n heer ?"
confetti-smiley-emoticon.gif

200_d.gif

Dont have an issue with theft here. Dont mean I dont want one. Got a perfect spot for one. How Much? Thanks RC!

Fart in a can works great when the PoPo pull you over. I just **** my pants and am trying to get home, thats why I am speeding.

Love it and I would have used the blue dye banks use on money packs:D

Scratch all that stuff. Two German Shepherds will get the job done.

That was priceless, made my day !! Thanks

Thanks for sharing, RC! Some inspirational material right there! Another reason I can't wait to move out of the city. Check out this bitch stealing some ecu's from rock auto off my porch.
Thanks to my neighbors, I had the pleasure of taking this video into her job and showing her boss the thief he had working for him.
The ring doorbell has been a great investment for me even though the pasadena PD would do nothing about it. I got a little personal satisfaction.

IMG_0147.JPG

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!!!
:rofl:

Ok got a bait box idea. Box on porch has line in it. Goes to triggered line at bottom step. When they pull the box bottom line pops up moron trips over the bottom line and breaks their face on your concrete. You get a blood sample for DNA matching and the pleasure of watching them pick up their teeth. And just to keep it legal post a small sign that says touch boxes at your own risk.

I really want to put a box out just to see if they do this crap here. You know for scientific research.

Thanks for sharing, RC! Some inspirational material right there! Another reason I can't wait to move out of the city. Check out this bitch stealing some ecu's from rock auto off my porch.
Thanks to my neighbors, I had the pleasure of taking this video into her job and showing her boss the thief he had working for him.
The ring doorbell has been a great investment for me even though the pasadena PD would do nothing about it. I got a little personal satisfaction.

View attachment 692649
Nice rack though.

I
Ok got a bait box idea. Box on porch has line in it. Goes to triggered line at bottom step. When they pull the box bottom line pops up moron trips over the bottom line and breaks their face on your concrete. You get a blood sample for DNA matching and the pleasure of watching them pick up their teeth. And just to keep it legal post a small sign that says touch boxes at your own risk.
If you cover your @ss with a sign like that why not just attach the trip wire to a Claymore? Plenty of DNA evidence after that. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back